Friday, May 31, 2013

Inception?

I want to tell you about this really erotic dream I had. I've mentioned before (either here or in a reply on someone else's post) that I've never had a wet dream. I've had plenty of erotic dreams full of sex, but have always woken up before having a release. But this one was so different, and partly because of the sexual frustration of having L around a lot, playing with my online friend, Brent, and not having the time or privacy to masturbate as much as I'd like.

Now my memory of my dreams (like most people's) is fairly incomplete, even though this one was particularly intense. If I told it just as I can truly recall, it would be "then we were somewhere, and one of us kind of did something, and I think it was good." Instead, I'm going to build from my memories and add a little imagination, a little poetic license if you will, to make it a (marginally) more interesting story. Oh, and if man-on-man action isn't your thing, I won't be offended if you stop reading now.

On to the dream...

Brent and I work out the logistics, and agree to meet in an area between us in a hotel room. We're both nervous, and stand around, fully clothed, chit-chatting for 20 minutes. We're drinking a little beer to calm our nerves, and just kind of grinning at each other.

Finally Brent takes matters in hand (so to speak) and pushes me onto the bed. He pulls my shirt off, then takes his shirt and pants off. I stood back up (don't ask, it's a dream) and take my pants off, and we stand there in our underwear. Brent reaches out and tugs mine down and I return the favor (I wear boxer-briefs, and he's got on tighty-whiteys) so that we're both openly looking at another man's cock for the first time in our lives. He's already hard, but I'm turtling from nervousness.

He steps to me and we both reach down and start groping each other. He's leaking pre-cum already, and in a few short minutes I'm starting to respond, much to my relief. It's strange stroking another man's dick, but I like it. We look into each others eyes, and I lean forward. I'm not sure if I'll like kissing another man, but dream me wants to know what it's like. We kiss and fondle each other, and it's not bad. I have to get used to the feel of whiskers against my face, but I wasn't freaking out.

I push him onto the bed and crawl between his legs, then bend down and take him into my mouth. His cock isn't as long as mine (this I know from the pictures we've exchanged) but is definitely thicker. The feel and taste is... well, how do you translate this from a dream? It was good and exciting, though, and he liked my technique.

I don't know how long this went on, but he eventually pulls me around and I lay down beside him so that he can suck my cock while I lick and suck his. I've always enjoyed getting head, and getting it from a guy (in the dream) was every bit as good as from a woman.

We continue sucking, and changing positions and taking turns doing each other one at a time, then moving back to sixty-nine. He gets on top, I get on top, but the main thing is the sucking. I lick and suck his balls, and he mine, and we're just having a gay ol' time! (see what I did there?)

After what seems like hours I feel my orgasm building. I'm hoping his is too, and he's writhing around like it will be! My cock swells, and I blow my load into his mouth. He swallows every drop, then lays back. I continue to work on his still hard cock, but he hasn't cum by the time the dream ends.

So that's it. I guess I should have added dialogue, but you know how it is with dreams and all. I hope you liked this one, though.

Oh, there's one more thing...

... it wasn't a dream.

5 comments:

  1. So, you finally sucked his cock?
    If so, then Congratulations!
    Tell us more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. And you didn't end up tied up in some guy's dungeon - yay!

    So do you feel like this is something that you just needed to get out of your system or did the experience make you crave more?

    ReplyDelete