Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Weigh In

My weight this week is down from last week, but still not down to the low from the week prior. But that's okay, any movement down is good so I'm not complaining. I feel better about the week because I know I was watching my eating and I was exercising (lightly) through the week. It may be my imagination, but it felt like some of my more snug slacks felt a little looser around the waist. 

This week's weight:

249.2

Be sure to check in on my offerings for Flash Fiction Friday this week. Something about the picture and the theme spoke to me immediately, and I wrote the first of the stories in about 20 minutes. It just came to me almost as is, and I didn't have to do much editing to get under the word limit. The second story was already forming while I was writing the first one. I had to edit it a bit more, and it took some of the spark out of it (in my mind) but I'm still happy with it. They're two very different takes on the theme.

Get through the day as best you can, and have a good weekend y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! Always feels great to break into a new decade. :)

    ReplyDelete