Friday, May 3, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - Turn - 5/3


Key word - "turn"
Word Limit = 250
Extra Credit - Include any one or more of the following: sisters, revenge, church choir, or the names Cindy, Kirsten, or Arielle
Bonus points - Complete one new sexual act before this posts (a new location would also count)

This week's FFF was pretty easy for me. The first story came to mind, almost complete, as soon as I saw the picture and key word. I didn't even have to edit much to get to the word limit, and I think I'm a few words under. The second story was already forming as I was working on the first one, but I had to edit it more. I really wanted to make it more more erotic. I'm over the word limit by 8, but the wife and I did fuck in our basement Sunday morning, a first for us as we hid from the niece, so I'm turning in the bonus points for a few more words.

In the second offering, I couldn't work the standing woman into the story properly. Perhaps she's a symbolic presence of Cindy, visible only to the woman.

°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹

“Quickly!” the dark-haired one urged.

“Yes, my pretty boy,” the blond agreed, “we must go quickly!” They were both giggling, and pushing him forward.

He still couldn’t believe his luck. He usually did okay with the ladies, but tonight the two hottest chicks in the place were all over him as soon as he walked into the club. Either of them would have been a pretty good pull, but both?

They tumbled into his apartment and the brunette, Kristen he thought her name was, immediately stripped off her skimpy dress and stood nude. The blond, Arielle, smiled broadly. “You must hurry, handsome! My sister cannot wait much longer!”

Apparently not; Kristen had already unzipped him and tugged out his cock, and licked and sucked it until it was rock hard. “I want this in me!” she moaned.

They got on the bed, and when she bent over with her ass up in the air so invitingly, he did what comes naturally. She was so wet, but geez so fucking tight!

“Fuck me, beautiful boy! Fuck me before…”

“Do it!” Arielle cheered. “Fuck my sister! You don’t have much longer!”

He loved the vocal women; it was so fucking hot! He felt Kristen’s ass cheeks tense, the muscles hardening as he sped up his pace.

“Fuck me!” Kristen’s voice became huskier, more guttural. “Do it! Fill me with your seed!” Her muscles bulged and grew under him. “Finish! Hurry! Before I… before I...

turn!

°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹


“Why are you here?” I asked, fingering her dripping wet cunt.

“Revenge!” she moaned, pressing back against me.

I smacked her ass. “Be still!” I commanded. “You said you wouldn’t come back. Why now?” I asked, playing with her clit. She tried to be still, but couldn’t stop from bucking against me. I shoved my hard cock into her pussy, filling her quickly.

“That bastard cheated on me!” she hissed, from equal measures anger and passion. “With my sister!”

“Cindy?” I asked, shocked. Cindy had always been the quiet one, the good girl who could do no wrong. “What the fuck, was she drunk or something?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care. Just fuck me now!” She took my full length without hesitation, just like she used to. It was like no time had passed since we’d last fucked. I let her lead the pace for a moment, then I took over. Her knees would be raw when I was done.

“Oh, yes!” she groaned as I pounded her hard from behind. I felt my orgasm building.

“Turn around!” I commanded, pulling out from her. I was so close, but held on until she got in position. I came all over her, coating her face.

She whipped out her cell and took a selfie. She framed the shot perfectly, my cum dripping off her nose and chin. A few seconds of furious tapping later, she put it down and wiped her face with a satisfied grin. 

“Now he can see what it looks like when I cheat!” 

7 comments:

  1. Whoa! Love the first. Second one was good too, but I want more of the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two for the price of one, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I..... WHAT? There are so many ways that could go, I love it, I was waiting for a twist, for the lucky guy's luck to change, was it a full moon?

    The 2nd one was good too, a revenge pic really is worth a thousand words.

    Thanks for two outstanding entries this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise from anybody is good, but from you guys it just makes me all smiley and giggly! Thank you!

    Advizor, it might not have been apparent, but "turn" was the last word in story 1. "Before I... turn!

    When my Army unit was coming back from Desert Storm, there was a rumor of a soldier's wife who sent him a tape of herself being fucked by three guys with a nasty cum shot at the end. It was apparently her way of explaining that, in her mind, the marriage was over and perhaps they should get a divorce and part as friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the last one!!! I cheated on my first husband with his brother (my first husband was an abusive ass). Hmmmmm I think I'm going to have to write a post about that. Wonder if i can remember it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen you mention that before, and I would love to know the whole story behind that one!

      Delete
  6. Such intensity! Such passion! Both stories were so immediate. I am breathless! So fun FFFing with you.

    ReplyDelete