Saturday, June 1, 2013

Following Up - Slightly Less Curious

Yes, it finally happened; I sucked a guy's cock! Well, technically it finally happened again, but I still don't count the first time (as seen in the "This one time.." series) as a true first time. This time definitely does, though.

The events as I related them Friday, though I pretended it was a dream, are what happened, so I won't go through it again here. But I do want to expound on things a bit, for those of you who wanted more details. And there are some pictures, so if that's not your thing I won't be offended if you don't look.

And JFB, no I didn't end up tied up in some guy's dungeon. Brent is not a psycho axe murderer! Or, if he is, his better nature was able to overcome his baser tendencies on this occasion. (Sorry, Brent, just a little joke.)
Brent, ready and waiting.
I took this shot from a bad angle; he's got
nothing to be ashamed of in the size department.
If Brent hadn't taken charge, I'm not sure anything would have happened. I couldn't get past actually being there with him, and as we talked I realized as much as I wanted this to happen, I wasn't going to be able to make a move. My nerves had frozen me, and all I could do is stand there making inane conversation and giggle like a loon.

Even when we were naked, standing, and stroking each other, it was almost beyond me to even try kissing him. I finally just had to force myself to. Again, it wasn't that I didn't want to, I just didn't... I don't know how to explain it. Once we kissed, though, things just followed, and there wasn't any more hesitation.

Kissing another man was definitely strange. Not bad, mind you, just so different to me. I'm not a small guy by any means, but Brent is taller and heavier (not in a bad way), and a very aggressive kisser. I've never felt like the receiver of a kiss before like that. I've been told by women that I'm a good kisser; I wonder if Brent felt the same way. (It didn't occur to me to ask him at the time.)

But once that happened, the rest just fell right into place. It was still different, and I was still too much in my own head, but it got easier to just let myself go as we went along.

Yep, thats me! I'm not really as bald
as I look here, I swear. 
I was worried about my teeth getting in the way, and it turned out Brent was too, but neither of us had any problems with it. Once I got used to the sensation, I was really comfortable with it, and enjoyed having him in my mouth like that.

He liked it too.
I was surprised how much it was like having sex with a woman; we played, we laughed, we directed each other, I came and he didn't. Ba-dum-tssh! Ha ha. But seriously, he didn't come. I felt bad, like I was leaving him hanging, but he said it was okay. And he felt bad because I didn't get that part of the fantasy, but I said it was okay. And it was, for me; things happen, and really that was just a small part of it. Everything else was just like I wanted it.

Afterwards, we went for lunch and talked about everything. We agreed that we would want to do this again, though with someone more local to each of us. Brent and I may be able to hook up again some day, but it's just too long a drive for both of us to make it even a semi-regular thing. But for me, it was very enjoyable, and I am glad that my "first" time was with him.

Thanks, Brent.

7 comments:

  1. Great pics and follow-up. You both have nice dicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, quite the follow up.
    It is too bad that you could not make him cum in your mouth, but with your first (again) time, the next one should be easier, once you get to know each other a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have followed this post with interest for the last 2-3 months. I, like the author am in my late 40s and have been married for 20+ years. I like the author have been bi-curious for a number of years. Also, like the author, I found and joined, a website for bi-curious married men called Dizcreet. And like the author I am now "slightly less" curious. I am Brent - Hi All - In regards to the comments to Friday's post, it was hot and yes, JFB neither of us wound up bound and gaged in the other's dungeon thought that was a fear we both had! Friday was awesome! I can't think of a better person to share a first M2M experience with than Rob. This guy is smart, funny, fun to hang with and an all around good guy. He's not bad looking either. I hope that anyone out there looking for their first M2M experience have as good experience as Rob and I had. I would recommend to others that they communicate, communicate, communicate. Text, chat, email and talk on the phone if possible. Be up front with one another, honest about your concerns and wishes and absolutely share with one another what you are willing to do and not do. Best to all and THANKS Rob! - Brent

    PS - Though I'm certain I weigh more than Rob, he is actually taller than me. Otherwise, everything he has shared is accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rob and Brent for sharing!! The pics are hot!! There is just something about seeing two guys enjoying themselves that is such a turn on.
    You both sound very sweet and I'm glad you were able to finally experience something you'd been fantasising about for years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos Brent! Thanks for adding your perspective to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes...Thank you Rob and Brent for sharing your experience. The pics are totally hot. Both of you guys have the WOOF factor. Nothing better than a couple of stocky and hairy guys going at it. - Anonymous GAM.

    ReplyDelete