Monday, May 13, 2013

What the L (part 3)

So, where was I?

Oh, right… L and I had gotten naked on cam together and masturbated to mutual orgasm. She was in town later that day and we met for lunch with her FIL, and we were both smiley and giggly. Later, on her way back out of town, she stopped by my office and, while my partner was outside having a smoke, we sneaked in some kisses. Life was good, and everything was back on track!

In fact, that night she said she was going to come up the next week to bring her computer for me to work on. We talked it out and decided she would come up Wednesday around dinner time, stay with us that night, then she and I could have the whole day Thursday for “shopping” once the wife went to work. We both knew there wouldn’t be a lot of shopping, but there’d be a whole lot of “shopping.”

The plans wobbled and wiggled over the next week, and she wound up staying with the FIL that night instead of with us, so that they two of them could go the her MIL’s cemetery (it was the first anniversary of her death.) I was an agitated ball of Sheldon Cooper waiting for her, but she finally showed up around 11:30. As soon as she was in the house, we were in each other’s arms, kissing and rubbing and grinding. The dogs were a distraction, so I let them out in the back yard and she and I went into the guest room.

Compared to the wife, who is very passive, L is a fantastic kisser. There’s just enough passion and urgency to let you know she’s enjoying it; just enough aggressiveness so that you know it’s you she wants to be with. It’s hard to explain, other than kissing L was just so different than I was used to.

We kissed like that as we took each other’s clothes off. There’s that moment when I unhook a woman’s bra and slowly peel it off, and reveal her breasts; I still love that moment with the wife, but even more so with someone new.  L’s boobs were firm and perky, probably a 36B (she claimed she’s a C cup, but I’m skeptical) and a lot of fun to play with. The first time I saw them naked, I thought she might have had work done on them, but no; they’re all natural!

Soon we were naked, still standing while we kissed and grabbed and fondled. I was so hard it was almost painful, but when she took me in her hand it was heaven. We sank to the bed, and she straddled me while we continued kissing. Her pussy was wet and tight, sucking at my finger as I alternated between burying it deep in her hole, and using the moisture to play with her clit. She broke the kiss to crawl down my body, kissing me along my chest and stomach on her way down.

I like being teased a little when I’m getting head; I like the licking and gentle nipping, the slow build up with just the head going in first, and then going a little deeper and deeper until finally I’m in as far as I’m going to get.

L didn’t do that. She took me and engulfed me all in one motion, and I thought I would lose it right there. She didn’t deep-throat me; I’m a little too big for her for that (though the wife can do it with a little work), but honestly I don’t think it could have been any better. I nudged her leg, and she spun around so that her ass was over me and I could lick her while she sucked me. In the back of my mind I knew I couldn’t do this for long because I would come too soon, but it felt so damned good.

L has the prettiest pussy I’ve seen, too. The lips are perfectly shaped, not too long and not completely hidden. I don’t really have any bias against big or small pussy lips, but I recognize and appreciate the really good ones. She isn’t a gusher, but she does get good and wet, and has an excellent taste. I could spend hours eating her out. (To be fair, I could spend hours eating the wife out too, but she doesn’t like it for more than a few minutes.)

Just when I was thinking I’d have to make L stop blowing me, she spun around and impaled herself on my dick. It took a little work because she’s so tight (she does her Kegel exercises religiously) but I was soon balls deep. She ground her groin into mine, and I rose to meet her thrust for thrust. We were both gasping and groaning, and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I loved watching the expressions on her face as my cock would reach deep into her. I could feel my orgasm building, so I pulled her off me and scooted down until she straddled my head, and I went back to licking and sucking on her cunt and clit.

Her knees started hurting her, so she rolled off me and lay back in bed. I got between her legs and continued my tongue work. I had my finger in her hole, and when it was wet enough I started playing with her asshole. I waited to see if she’d object, and when she didn’t I slowly worked my finger in until it was two knuckles deep. I had my thumb up by her clitoris and would lick then rub, driving her wild. She was thrashing underneath me, and suddenly grabbed my head and pulled me up.

I kneeled between her open legs and grabbed my cock, rubbing it in her wetness. I was leaking a lot of pre-cum and the combined moisture was making everything deliciously slick. I tapped my dick head around her clit, and that got an appreciative groan and smile from her. She wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me towards her, and I entered her easily. I started slow, but that didn’t last long; I was banging her hard and fast, and we both loved it.

I paused to catch my breath, and buy a few more seconds, and she wiggled out from under me. She turned and kneeled, ass up and head down, inviting me to mount her. I accepted (what was I going to do, so “no”?) and within a few minutes I was close. She told me to keep going, she wanted me to come. I breathlessly asked if she wanted it in or on, and she said “whatever you want.” I pulled out and blasted all over her back and ass, loving the way my cum ran down her crack. I grabbed a towel and cleaned it up before it could drip on, and stain, the bed.

I fell back on the bed, and L crawled back on top of me. We lay together in each other’s arms, catching our breath, kissing and caressing. It felt like we’d been fucking for hours, but I was amused to see it had only been about 25 minutes. We were hungry so we dressed and headed out for something to eat.

When we got back to the house later, we started playing again. I ate her out on the couch while using a dildo on her, which was something she’d never had before. She was looking at me through her glazed eyes and said “I’ve never come so much in my life!” She said later she stopped counting, but it had to have been at least 7 orgasms. We switched positions, and she sucked my cock slowly and lovingly, until I came hard in her mouth. She swallowed it all (which couldn’t have been much after the orgasm I’d had earlier) and I could taste myself on her when we kissed.

Things were good for almost two weeks before it all fell apart again.

9 comments:

  1. Wow... that's incredibly hot! But that last line makes me afraid to read Part 4. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tom. If it makes you feel any better, I ain't exactly stoked to write it.

      Delete
  2. It sounds wonderful...why does stuff like that have to go to shit? Arg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a helluva ride while it lasted, mg. I tend to focus on how bad it feels that it's over (though I am getting better) and forget to be happy that it happened. There were just to many factors involved for it to work out for long.

      Delete
  3. I was an agitated ball of Sheldon Cooper

    That got a coffee snort...

    I think what you write here about L perfectly describes why people are unfaithful in relationships. You love the way your own wife's pussy tastes and that moment of release of her boobs from the bra, yet there is no denying that these attributes on another woman are so exciting when they are revealed to you. Variety.

    We all may regret what happens in part 4, but at least we got to live vicariously through you in part 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes think if my wife was just more passionate, more aggressive, more into receiving oral, etc then maybe I wouldn't feel so compelled to cheat with other women. (Unless she grows a dick THAT compullsion remains.) But honestly, I think it wouldn't matter; I'd still want the variety.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like Part 4 is going to be sad. BTW, I would have no problem deep throating you. : P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you wouldn't! Lol

      Part 4 has its ups and downs. Not so much sad as just a very stressful time for me.

      Delete
  5. It is great to make a woman cum over and over and over again.
    My lady friend is like the energizer bunny when we get together and masturbate.
    She usually strokes my cock and edges me anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour.
    To make up or her giving me so much masturbation pleasure, I will spread her cunt lips and rub her clit for at least 15 minutes (sometimes longer) until she tells me to stop, because she has had enough.
    When a woman tells you that they have had "enough" orgasms, then you know that you have totally satisfied them.

    ReplyDelete