Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Update

It's like I've moved to Seattle or something!

All this fucking rain is pissing me off! All weekend long it rained here. Not enough to cancel the ball games, so the wife had something to do, but I wasn't even able to sit out back and have a cigar. I read a bunch, which is nice, but I'd like to get out and mow the lawn and walk around and get some sun sometime.

It's supposed to be significant chances of thunderstorms all this week as well, which means another week of not being able to ride my motorcycle to work. The only bright spot is that maybe my softball game Tuesday night will be cancelled. Fucking rain!

And the next person around here who says "Yea, but we need it" is going to get hurt!

Yesterday got off to a good start, though. I got to chat and play a little with my Dizcreet buddy, which was a lot of fun. I didn't cum, because I was hoping for some play time with the wife later, but it was still hot. If we can ever work out the logistics, we just might wind up being each other's first "real life" experience. (Okay, I know I had that one time, but that was years ago, I was drunk idiot kid, and it didn't go to completion for anybody. Work with me here.)

After breakfast, I got in the shower with the wife and got a nice blowjob. I love when just as I'm getting close and pull out, she holds her tits up for me to come on! Afterwards we went in the bedroom and got her favorite vibrator out, and we got her off. I wound up getting another hard on, and she wanted to feel it inside her. I figured I pump a few times for fun, but no way I'd cum again right? Wrong! We had to be sneaky because the niece was still home, but I was indeed able to have another orgasm. I haven't had two orgasms within an hour or so since I was in my 30s!

The rest of the day was blah, because of the rain, but I did finish up the last of the Dresden Files books (until the next one is published in December.) And late last night I got an email from someone saying they found my site when they were looking for information on what happened to Dizcreet, and couldn't stop reading! I love that kind of feedback. And I got a couple of pictures from my buddy showing what effect our chat yesterday had on him. 

So all in all, a nice way to end the weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Twice in an hour? You go Mr. Stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics of your bud? Ask him if he minds if you share...sounds hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JFB: I know, right? Nobody was more surprised than me. I wish I could count on that every time!

    Nate: sorry, no pics; I asked him previously. They are hot though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sounds like fun!! Twice in an hour? I'm impressed!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell, I would be happy if I could cum twice in one day.
    actually I can, but if my lady friend gets me off 2 or 3 times in a day for 2 or more days in a row, it is almost impossible for her to make me cum.
    And she can make me cum pretty much every time she masturbates me.
    And we have fun (or at least I do) when she plays with me more than once in a day.

    ReplyDelete