Friday, May 10, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - Disclosure - 5/10



Key word = Disclosure
word limit = 200
Extra credit = share your "real number" along side your Publicly Claimed Number

“Full Disclosure,” he repeated. His steady gaze made me uncomfortable, and I looked away. I continued sucking and licking his cock.

“I’m not… I mean… I can’t!” I blurted out, blushing furiously. He wanted to know everything, and there are just some things a girl can’t tell!

“Ms. Trevor,” he sighed, “I assure you there’s nothing you can tell me that I haven’t heard before. You’re afraid I’ll think you’re a freak? That’s simply not the case. I’ve had women tell me about fucking their brothers and eating their sisters’ pussies.  Hell, one girl told me she sucked her dog’s cock every night for two years!”

“But why do you need to know?” I mumbled around his dick head.

“Do you want to be in this film or not? Look, let’s make it easy. Just tell me who the first guy you ever gave head to was.” His hips started bucking, and I sped up my tempo.

His cock throbbed, and he grunted as he came in my mouth. I swallowed what I could, letting the rest dribble out the side of my mouth and down his shaft. I licked him clean, looked in his eyes and smiled.


“You are!”

°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹°›‹

The extra credit this week is to share your "real number" along with your publicly claimed number. I've shared everything on this blog, or what I haven't I eventually will (probably), so I guess I have to look at my public number as the one I tell the wife. If I include the hooker, who was my true first time sex-with-orgasm, then the number she knows is 8, including the girl she caught me with. The real number is 11, but that's not counting the hookers in Germany because I never fucked them, I just got head from them. I guess the question will be if I ever do hook up with guys, do I add them to the total even if it's just oral? I think I would have to add the first one because of the monumentous occasion, but anybody else after that? I don't know. I'll cross that bridge when I burn it.

Be sure to jump over to Advizor54 and read his takes on this week's theme. And while you're there, check out the stories that others will link to; everyone has a different take, but they're all entertaining. And for the really bold, join us next week!

6 comments:

  1. I always thought the rule was "suckin' ain't fuckin'" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like the rule might not apply if I'm the one doing the sucking though, lol.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to hold you to the same standard as the President of the United States, so your number has to go up by a few, and yes, guys count.

    Love the entry though, but I think Ms. Trevor is lying, but that's me being cynical. Thanks for playing along this week. Every voice counts and you are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The counter starts over...well...not really starts over, but there is a new counter or more on the list.
    Females fucked:
    Sucks by females:
    Males Fucked:
    Sucks by Males:
    # Males Sucked:
    Times Been fucked:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez, that sounds like too much work! There won't be any "males fucked" or "times been fucked" entries, but still!

      Delete
  4. I adored the twist at the end! Very sexy take! Fun FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete