Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Update

Attractive white masculine male seeking same for a DISCREET meeting. I am 49 yrs old, 5'10", 210 lbs, dark hair/eyes, mustache. I enjoy mutual oral, JO, and being a "safe" bottom. Making out depends on the individual. I am average in length, cut, trimmed/shaved. Can host if needed. Could be regular for future meetings. If interested, reply with STATS, and what you enjoy as well as when available. DISEASE FREE, YOU MUST BE TOO!!! Very serious here. Must put "today" in title of reply.

This is the Craig's List ad I read yesterday morning. I'd sworn off CL back last summer when so many promising starts wound up being disappointments, mainly because the person would stop emailing when it came right down to it. But I looked yesterday on a whim, saw this ad, and I responded.

Married, mwm, inexperienced but bi-curious. Mutual JO and oral is fine, honestly not sure about making out, but might be willing to try. Anything beyond oral is unlikely for me, but not absolutely ruling it out.

6'1" 250 lbs but I carry it well. I'm 6.5" or bigger when really horny. Dark hair, graying, and goatee. I'm 47, DDF, discrete, and would be happier with a long-term FWB situation. This shit is too hard to find the right match to have to start all over! Lol. Let me know if you want to meet.

Thus began a number of emails and picture exchanges with this guy, who's name I still don't know, and the upshot is we agreed to meet for a beer this evening. I don't anticipate anything happening tonight, mainly because my time will be limited. I told him it would likely be when baseball season starts and the wife goes to the home games that I would time for any action. I did say, however, that I might be able to do something on a Saturday or Sunday if things work out, but we'd play it by ear.

We had some snow and wintry mix yesterday with a decent amount of accumulation, but I think the roads will be clear enough this evening. I just need a good story for the wife to get out of the house for a while tonight, but I think I have that covered.

Wish me luck!

Update: the weather fucked things up after all for him, so we'll have to try to meet up another day.

4 comments:

  1. You can e-mail me his info if you feel nervous. If I don't hear back from you, I'll contact the police!

    Just kidding, a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get that kind of vibe, and we're meeting in public so I don't think it's a big worry. But I'll send you what I got just in case, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that he's a good guy(and cute!)
    Hugs,
    mg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, monkey girl. I guess he ain't bad looking, but truthfully that's one of my least concerns, lol. At this point I'll be happy if he doesn't bail before we even meet.

      Delete