Friday, March 8, 2013

Rub a dub dub

I was shown how to jerk off when I was 9 or 10 by one of the older kids in my neighborhood, and I've been addicted to it ever since. I didnt have much in the way of dick then, but what kid that age does? It felt good, and that's all that mattered!

I've always wondered if other guys who started early could have multiple orgasms? I'd rub my little nub for about two minutes to have the first one, then for what seemed like hours I could stop for twenty seconds then rub it a little for another orgasm, rinse and repeat. All night long! My mother couldnt understand why I was so tired every morning. She started making me go to bed earlier, but that just gave me more time to play with myself!

Once I started ejaculating at 13, it never happened like that again. I was one and done from then on. I miss those younger days.

Did you or anybody you know have a similar experience?

5 comments:

  1. I didn't start jacking off until I was old enough to cum, so I never experienced that all day long jack-off session. Now I feel ripped off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For most of my life I've been a "one hit wonder". Recently, now that I'm in my mid 40's when sucking cock, I've been able to cum more than once. The 1st one happens after about 1 minute but the others can be held off a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JFB, if it makes you feel any better, it was facking awesome.

    Come to think of it, I don't know why that would make you feel better.

    BlkJack, welcome to my infant blog and thanks for the comment. That's great that you can cum more than once. Was there something you did to change that you know of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CR,
      I hired a personal trainer to whip my ass in shape is all that comes to mind. Whatever it is, I hope it stays around for awhile.
      Jack

      Delete
  4. Thinking about it, I WAS able to cum more often as a kid having dry orgasms! Hmm... I was chatting with another blogger (explorer jack) recently about it and he was curious how it felt. I told him: weak-kneed, partially blacked out and a wave of pleasure cresting over you... Exactly like a cumming now without the... Well, cum. Ha! God I was addicted to it. Problem was, I wasn't taught and it took me awhile to learn how to cum the normal way. I never stroked as a kid, just held the base, applied pressure and massaged it a bit and I'd fire off.

    ReplyDelete