Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Problem With Being Me

Though I'm actively pursuing my fantasy to suck a cock and swallow a man's load, I worry that if the opportunity does come up I'll be in my own head too much to go through with it or enjoy it if I do. I worry about things like:

How hot I think my first bisexual experience will look:

How hot it will actually look:

I know it's stupid, but I keep getting the image in my head of what a third party would see if they were watching us, and it ain't pretty. To be fair, though, I do the same thing when I imagine myself with different women too.

4 comments:

  1. I laughed when I saw the second picture. To be honest Rob, if/when the opportunity presents itself, I have a feeling that will be the last thing you'll be thinking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you're right monkey!

      Delete
    2. OMGosh I laughed so hard!! Just don't take video or photo's and then you can still feel you looked like photo one! It's probably one of the reasons I haven't pressed for video taping sex, I don't have make up artist or professional cameramen making me look good!

      Delete
    3. Definitely no vids or pics. And probably in the moment I won't worry about the image, it'll be afterwards when I'm doing a mental after-action review that I'll stress about that, lol.

      Delete