Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Update

I gave a handjob to a 14 year-old yeterday!

Oh, calm down. I just mean that I washed and waxed my '99 Pathfinder. You should have seen your face though! That was priceless!

Nothing reminds you how old and out of shape you are more than the morning after spending two hours cleaning your car. I hate to think what playing softball this spring on the company's beer league is going to do to me.

The weather yesterday was just nice enough for the wife and I to ride the bike. It was a little chilly, but a good, short ride to knock the winter rust off my motorcycle skills.

Me in tight leather. Good luck getting that image out of your head!

I finally had the time AND the money to restock my cigar humidor. I like to have a good smoke on nice days, and I was able to get one in both Saturday and Sunday.

So how was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you should have seen my face when I read the first sentence!

    Weather here is perfect this week and now that the clocks have moved forward, I actually have time to do some yard work in the evenings after work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to minimize the amount of yard work I have to do. I'll spray some safe-for-grass weed killer later this week, and dandelion killer when they start growing, just because weeds grow to fast and make me have to mow more often. I don't fertilize or water the grass though.

    In fact, in April I'm planning to section off a 12 foot square section of the lawn to put in an above ground pool. That's 144 square feet of yard I don't have to mow anymore!

    If you can't tell, I hate yard work!

    ReplyDelete