Friday, March 29, 2013

Needed Relief

L stayed overnight, and will possibly stay other nights with us. She's working a new job in my town, and it's too much driving for her to go home every night all week long. Her ex's father has a house here too, though, and there's a little house in the back of his property that's fully ready for someone to stay there, so she might wind up staying there more often than here.

But I digress; she stayed here last night, and even though nothing happens anymore, just being close to her makes me horny. The wife went to work at her normal time, and since I have the day off L and I talked about how she'll get out of her latest mess with the boyfriend and keep the ex from kicking her out. She left for work half an hour ago, so I finally had the opportunity to have some quality time with myself.

Unfortunately, the niece isn't working today either, so I had to be quicker than I would have liked. Still, it was a good, much needed orgasm. I posted the pictures I took on my Photobucket account, and you can see them here if you want. The password is bl0gshar3 (that's a zero, not capital o). Praise or criticize them as you will, but all comments are welcome.

(I posted them on Photobucket so that it would be your choice to view them or not, instead of me just throwing them up here all willy nilly. So I don't want to hear any "Dude, I did NOT want to see that!")

As always, reciprocal sharing, from men and women, is appropriate and appreciated! I will never post anything shared with me without express, written permission. :-)

9 comments:

  1. Yummy! Very nice cock. It is a shame that that cum was wasted on a paper towel. Better suited to be swallowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so flattering! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying the blog...and btw your profile pic has been my background photo on my desktop for yrs....lol great minds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coltrane. It was the first handy picture I had, lol.

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking we should be in those chairs on a beach somewhere w a hot cabana boy fetching us drinks...lol

      Delete
  4. Been reading your blog from the beginning, and found it very interesting, and you have similar problems with your wife as I do, lack of sexual interest and a playmate on the side when available.
    Tried to log in and check your pics out on photobucket, but the link keeps sending me to yahoo search.
    Not sure if it is on my end or if you have taken and closed the account.
    BTW, I enjoy a little alone time to play as well, and like you, have difficulty finding the alone time to do it.
    If interested, check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete