Friday, March 22, 2013

I Think I Write too Much

Back in college I used to be friends with a young lady I'll call Sara. She was actually the little sister of another friend of mine, but she was only a few months younger than me. She was pretty, and quirky, and kind of understood me in a way other girls didn't. Which of course means I was hopelessly friend-zoned.

Oh, I tried to get out of the zone. During my freshman year at college, when she was a senior in high school, I would go over the antique shop her parents owned to spend time with her. They both worked other jobs, so Sara got the chore of watching the place, and it was never busy so I would go over there just about every day to keep her company. I told her more than a few times that I wanted to date her, or at least fuck her (one of the few girls I was bold enough around to be that upfront with), but she'd just laugh it off. She was dating another guy by that time (nominally a friend, but not really part of the core group I hung out with), but it couldn't hurt to try.

Sara's was actually the first bare breast of a person I knew that I'd ever seen. Well, except my older sisters, but that... what? Oh, don't look at me like that; when you grow up in a house of women, you're bound to see the odd exposed boob! Especially if you try as hard as I did to "accidentally" walk in on them.

Anyway, after some cajoling, Sara showed me her boobs one day during a game of "truth or dare." Now most women's left breast is slightly larger than their right, unless they've been surgical augmented,  but Sara's was extreme. The left tit was about normal for her size and weight (trim but not skinny), but the right one was just stunted. But hey, boobs! I didn't care, but she was obviously self-concious about it. I told her I thought they were amazing anyway, because the nipples were both the same and they had a good shape and size.

I'd give her neck rubs and back massages two times a week, during which I'd cop a feel of one tit or the other. And she liked for me to tickle her feet, which would give me ample opportunity to peek up her skirt. I'd feel guilty afterwards, like I'd forced myself on her in some way, but she would be the one asking for the neck rub or for me to tickle her feet the next time. She knew what she was doing, and she knew what it was doing to me, and she liked it. Like I said, she was quirky.

Wednesday evening I saw a comment of hers on her brother's Facebook post so I friend requested her. She accepted almost immediately, and we started chatting. Based on the way she told me about some things, she either wants to have sex with me or she still likes teasing me to see if it will get to me the same way it used to. I'm not sure if I would want to fuck her or not, but I definitely want to know is she wants me. This could be fun!

2 comments:

  1. You certainly keep several irons in the fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The irons are in the fire, but I can't get a damned flame going!

      Delete