Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Early Morning Musings

Just for fun, here is the list of extramarital affairs I've had. I'll use real names for people no longer in the picture (which is most of them) and initials for others.

Amanda - We worked together at my first job after getting out of the Army. I was a tech (of course) and she worked the phones inside. The wife had gone home to Germany for a month when Amanda and I started talking, and somehow (this was 17 years ago) I wound up at her house. Nothing happened that night, but I almost kissed her and she almost let me. The next night we went for a ride, and I took her up on the mountain for a really good view over the city. I gave her a shoulder massage, then I kissed her, and she gave me a pretty good blow-job in the front seat and swallowed. We had sex four or five times before the wife returned from Germany, then maybe two times after that. A year later, the wife and I saw her downtown one night and talked for a bit. I haven't seen her since.

Julie - We worked together at a job I had two years later. My boss Dave, Julie, Trish and I all made a business trip to Louisville KY for a weekend. I was the driver, so on the way down the others were drinking (it was Saturday and we didn't have anything to do until Sunday morning) while I stayed sober. I suggested a game of truth-or-dare, and that led to me seeing both women's boobs as well as finding out a lot about them. I really wanted Trish, but she was smitten with Dave, and he had all the money. When we got to the hotel, instead of the two women and two men sharing rooms as planned, Trish and the boss went one way, Julie and I went the other. We had sex in the shower, then all of us went out drinking for a while. When we came back to the room, she and I had sex again but I was at that magic point of drinking where I was rock hard, but could not cum. The next day on the way back home, Dave got a blowjob from Trish, then he drove and Julie blew me in the back seat and swallowed. We had sex two more times after that, and the wife caught us the second time. That was bad. I left the job a few months later and haven't seen any of them since.

Sandy - One night stand I had when in Denver on a business trip with another job. The sex was okay, but she wasn't good at oral. I haven't heard from her since. That was in late '99 or early '00.

L - Ten years after my last fling she came into our lives. I like to tell myself that though I cheat, I'd never leave the wife. But if circumstances were different and L and I could have been together, I would have probably left for her. At some point during the sexual part of our relationship, I think she would have left her husband for me, too. The sex was fantastic, but more importantly I was in love with her. The last time we had sex was New Year's Eve morning in 2010, while we were on vacation together at the beach. Her husband went to play golf, and the wife was down on the beach looking for shark teeth. It was hurried, dirty, and totally satisfying. We weren't officially "over" until this past summer, but that was the last opportunity that we had to be alone while she wanted anything. I think the impossibility of our situation got to her. She's still in our lives, and that makes it harder in some ways. I have more to write about L, and I will someday I think. 

I'd never really thought about it before, but that's not really much of a list.

Possibilities

A - In early 2011, I started working at the job where I met T. A and I were in training together, and we became friends really quickly. We flirted and hung out during lunch a lot, but I never just came right out and said that I wanted her as some good side action. She dumped one boyfriend a few weeks after training started, and I think she might have gone for it then, but then she started dating another guy who she fell hard for. Long story short, no sex yet but I hold out hope. We remain friends, and she has gone out with the wife and I a number of times either solo or with some guy she's dating. I'm kind of like a (much) older brother to her now, I think, and her knowing the wife makes it increasingly unlikely anything will ever happen.

T - The only man in the group, and I've written about him. Nothing yet, but again, I'm still holding out hope. 

If you have any questions about the affairs or possibilities, ask away.

4 comments:

  1. I have tons of questions, but at 3am my mind isn't working all that great! ;)!will come back later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there's a lot of questions send them in an enail. I'll answer all of them the best I can, and post the ones I think would be interesting to everyone as a Q and A post.

      Delete
  2. I love getting to know these details about you. I'm especially interested in L. It sounds like there is much to tell; do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is, but all in good time my friend. It will take several postings to fully explore that situation.

      Delete