Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wait and See

I didn't have time to give a full update yesterday, so here's what happened. I'd told Jeff (turns out, that's his name) Sunday that I would let him know by mid day Monday if I could meet him for a beer Monday night. He said that would be fine, looking forward to meet you, blah blah blah. Then he asked if I had any experience, and I told him basically no, and asked if he did. I didn't get a response.

Okay, no big deal, he probably got caught up in things at home, with his girlfriend or daughter or whatever. I get that, it happens to me too. I have to keep these types of emails with other people secret too, and if the wife is around it's hard to even read what someone sent me much less respond.

So around 10 a.m. I'd gotten a decent cover story, cleared with the wife that I'd be going out for a while after dinner, and sent Jeff an email saying if we were still on I'd be able to meet if the weather held and the roads were clear. By 3 p.m. I still hadn't heard back from him, so I sent another email saying it looked like the weather should be okay and everything was go on my end.

Around 4 he sent saying the weather had caused him problems with work that he had to get cleared up (I don't know what he does exactly except he said he's in the auto industry and sells directly to dealerships). He asked if there was another day that would work for me. I said Wednesday or Thursday the same time, and I have all day Friday off so we could even meet for lunch if he wanted. As of this morning, he still hasn't responded.

So we'll see. It's starting to feel like this is going to be another promising match that's going to fall through, though I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to at least get past the first hurdle of meeting a guy, never mind where it takes us from there. Hopefully he'll respond later today and we'll setup another date. But just out of mule-headed stubbornness, I won't send him another email until I get one from him. Damned if I'm going to act like some desperate idiot. I mean you guys know better, but he doesn't have to.

On a lighter note, here's one of the pictures I sent Jeff to give him an idea of my body shape. Not my finest moment in the dick department, but I'm a grower not a show-er. Fortunately I sent a better dick picture, and he was dutifully impressed.
At least there's not a turd floating in the bowl.
And I'll tell you like I told him: don't give me shit about being a Cowboys fan; I hear it enough from my family. I would have taken the shirt off, but I didn't want my moobs to show.

11 comments:

  1. No complaints about the Cowboys from me - though we do need to do something about the owner!

    Perhaps the reason he didn't show up is because he came. A lot of times, it is that build-up of, "oh my god, I'm gonna do this" but then he gets a few pictures, jacks-off and suddenly the thought is gone. Is his ad still up on CL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about Jerry; the one thing that's stayed the same over the past 15 years of ineptitude is him. Ugh!

    His ad from Sunday is still up, but I haven't (yet) seen a different one on there. I don't know, we'll see what happens from here. I got the impression he is at least a little more experienced doing this, so I wouldn't think that would be the issue. But I just don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;)
    Nothing wrong with your body, and I could care less about football unless we're taking English football. ;). I will suggest the next time you send a pic you put the toilet seat down, or try to leave it out of the pic altogether. Just some helpful advice. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks monkey girl. It was an uncommonly good angle. I wasn't even thinking about the toilet, I was trying to take the pic as quickly as possible, lol. But I'll try to remember that next time.

      Delete
    2. ;)
      The funny thing it seems that most people take nakid pics in the bathroom...I always wonder why not in the bedroom? lol

      Delete
    3. In my case it's because 1) the lighting is a lot better in the bathroom, and 2) when the wife is home the bathroom is the only place I'll have some privacy. She'd come into our bedroom without even a thought of knocking (and to be fair, so would I). But if she thinks I'm taking a dump, she ain't coming nowhere near the bathroom!

      Delete
  4. lol. Yeah, I guess she'd wonder why you're nakid w/the camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice body. You are very hot. I like the chest hair and stocky bodies. I think its hot. I do like growers. I like the feeling of a man's cock getting hard in my mouth. 39 yo Gay Asian Male here who enjoys stocky hair guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for the record, my body is a little stockier and a little harrier! Just so you know...

      Delete
    2. Hey! Quit trying to steal my anonymous admirer!

      Damned stockier, hairier guys... always trying to get all the attention!

      ;-)

      Delete
  6. This the anonymous 30 yo GAM (gay asian male) again. Hi JF. I read your blog also. I think you are hot also. I have seen some of your pics. I would love to fun with you also. Even better with Curious Rob in a 3-way.

    ReplyDelete