Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Slip-N-Slide


Sunday night’s surprise sex was the result of my gallantly offering to give the wife a massage. When I hopefully suggested the massage would feel better if I were using baby oil, she knew what I had in mind. Fortunately she wasn’t opposed to a little slip-n-slide, so she agreed and just asked that I not use “too much” baby oil. But that’s kind of subjective, right?
I love giving these types of massages, because I’ll sit on the back of her upper thighs with my cock nestled between her butt cheeks. Now this isn’t just about sex for me, so I do spend some good amount of time actually giving a good shoulder and back rub. I know how to work the aches and pains and unkink the knots, and I do a pretty darn good job at it if I do say so myself.
Whether I start out with a hard-on or not, the rocking motion from leaning forward to work her shoulders and back will get to me, and usually pretty quick. During the massage, I of course move down to work her butt cheeks (there are muscles there; look it up!) It’s not my fault if squeezing and pushing and pulling on her ass causes my dick to settle in closer and closer to her pussy.
Then I move back to her back and shoulders, back to her butt, back up, back down, etc. If she’s really getting into it, she’s starting to get wet by now, and the oil helps too. Plus, I will produce a good bit of pre-cum, so before long my cock head will pop into her opening. I slowly work back and forth, a little more in at a time, but still (kind of) massaging her too. I love the feeling when I slide all the way in, my pelvis nestled against her ass and she’s arching against me.
The massage is all but over now, and it’s down to just some good ol’ fucking! When I’m past the point of no return, I pull out and come all over her ass and back; if I’m feeling mischievous, I angle up a little and tighten my grip around the head just a bit and send a shot further up, possibly landing in her hair. (But not a lot; that stuff is hard to clean out.) I always apologize and act like it was an accident, but I get a little kick out of doing it. I didn’t do this Sunday night, though; it was getting late and we had to work the next morning. Hey, I can be a gentleman!
I cleaned her up, she rolled on her back, and we broke out her toy to finish her off. It didn’t take long before her pussy was clenching and squeezing my fingers, and it always makes me happy when she comes. We snuggled a bit and kissed some more, then turned off the lights and went to sleep.

1 comment: