Friday, October 11, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - Three Resignations - 10/11

Word Length = 237
Required Word = Resignation
Bonus Words = Tell us about her earrings (25 words)
Extra Credit = Surprise me

Take 1

The earrings he’d given her to celebrate his appointment as Ambassador rocked in time with his thrusts. She was bent over the desk (THE desk), her black dress hiked above her hips. Despite the indelicate circumstances, this wasn’t the lustful fucking they’d begun years earlier; it was the tender love-making of good-bye.

She would have preferred a more comfortable setting, but White House parties cannot be neglected. Even the short time they’d been away was risky, but she judged the chances of discovery minimal. Everyone was paying attention to the President, and would be unlikely to notice them gone.

He knew she wasn’t sad that he’d be leaving tomorrow; years of politics would have scoured such sentimentalism out of her for good. But he did hope she would miss him the way he would miss her. The affair had started out as no-strings-attached fun, but their relationship had blossomed into a real friendship.

Neither of them heard the door open, but the President’s voice was unmistakable when he thundered “What the hell is going on here?!” Startled, they turned to him, her dress falling expertly in place but his cock, hard and glistening with their juices, pointed like an accusing finger.

“Henry!” she stammered. “It’s not what it looks like!”

“It looks like my friend is fucking my wife on my desk!” he bellowed, venom dripping from his words.

“Hen… Mr. President!” he gasped. He stuffed his cock into his pants, but there was no hiding it. “I’m very sorry, sir.” he mumbled. “I’ll have my resignation to you in the morning.”

Take 2

“You have a lovely bottom, Ms. Harlow,” the principle of the prestigious John Paul II Catholic (go Saints) intoned.

Rita rolled her eyes, but since the pompous ass was behind her, thrusting as methodically as always, he didn’t see. “Thank you, Mr. Collins,” she giggled, hoping it didn’t sound as forced to him as it did to her. “Oh, George, you’re so big! You’re going to split me open!” His needle dick wouldn’t split open a starving virgin, but his pace quickened meaning it would be over sooner.

 “Ms. Harlow, I do believe I’m going to… ungh!” He pushed forward once more, pressing her into his meticulously neat desk.

“Oh, George, no! Not inside me!” she protested, knowing it was already too late. She was on the pill, but now that stuff was in her, and she’d reek of sex the rest of the day. “I’ve told you not to do that!” she said, pulling her dress down and fidgeting with her earrings. They’d been a gift from her grandmother when she was 13, and were the only earrings she’d ever worn.

“Terribly sorry,” he answered, closing his pants; the flush of exertion on his face the only betrayal that anything other than Christian business had occurred. “However, your other numerous services, including this, will no longer be required. Please gather your things and vacate the premises immediately.”

“What?!” she screeched.

“Perhaps I should have told you sooner, but I’m being forced out. I’ve tendered my resignation effective tomorrow and you’ll find a letter of reference on your desk. Goodbye, my dear.”

Take 3

“Lisa!” he sighed in resignation as she unzipped his pants and stroked him. “We don’t have time for this. The party starts at 7.”

“So, we’ll be fashionably late,” she answered, grinning mischievously. She pulled him free of his boxers and knelt to take him in her mouth.

Dalton’s protests vanished as Lisa expertly sucked and licked him to a full erection. She stood and led him by his dick to the den. She stepped out of her lacy panties, lifted her dress to her waist and bent over the oak desk.

Needing no more encouragement, he entered her and was gratified to hear her sensual moan. He pulled out completely, then pushed himself back in quickly. Her long, elegant neck, the black dress, the light glistening off her earrings (a 10th anniversary gift,) all combined with her breath-taking beauty, made him fall in love with her again the way he had years before. Their friends could wait.

Lisa moved her hand down to stroke her clit. She’d only intended to give her husband of 20 years a quick anniversary gift, but found herself responding deliciously. Between his beautiful cock and her fingers, her orgasm built quickly and burst through her. As her spasm caused her pussy to clench around him, he shuddered and pulled out. She quickly turned and took him in her mouth again, swallowing his cum gladly.

“Oh, baby!” he groaned loudly. “That was fantastic!” She licked him clean and tucked his cock back in his pants.

“Happy anniversary, baby,” she whispered in his ear. “Here’s to twenty more!”

I didn't know if I'd be able to write one story this week, but yesterday I finally had the inspiration for Take 1, and quickly wrote it down. As soon as I finished, I knew I also wanted Take 2, so wrote that in just a few minutes. By then I decided I'd write a Take 3, because 3 just seems like a nice, round number. That one took a bit longer, but I think I like it best. All clock in at the word limit plus 25 word bonus, total 262.

Go to Advizor's site and read the other fine entries. Remember to check back through the day, though, as some of them will come in later than others.

7 comments:

  1. Great; I loved the third take: 20 years is some years of marriage :)

    I'm on six now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three were good, but I liked #2. I'm a sucker for twist endings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all excellent takes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 - No resignation needed if you worked for certain presidents
    #2 - That Bastard!
    #3 - Who knew you were such a romantic?

    All three were great fun and show the wonderful inspiration that can come from a simple picture and a few dirty minds. Have a great weekend and thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific threesome! You are so creative!! I thought I didn't want to hear about any more D.C. shenanigans for awhile, but I really liked #1! And I appreciated the sweetness of #3. Great takes. So fun FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the second submission, but then I am sucker for stories about C/church hypocrisy. The third, though, was delicious. Loved her instigation and their private celebration prior to the public celebration. Her efforts at preventing 'mess' and cleaning up at the end, well, that sounded. . . familiar, in quite a nice way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three were a delight. However, I'm torn to pick a favourite. #1 was cheeky. #2... well. warped. #3 was sweet. Ah.

    ReplyDelete