Friday, October 4, 2013

FFF - Not Tonight; You Give Me a Headache - 10/4

“Baby, are you still mad at me? Well, I guess so. Very classy, Karen; real mature.”

“Fuck you, Donald! Don’t even speak to me!”

“God dammit, Karen, this is not my fault!!”

“I can’t believe your brother is the guy who fucked Ginny over!”

“I had no idea! I haven’t talked to that asshole in five years! And fuck you, Karen! If you’ll remember, I was the one who told your insistent ass not to invite him in the first fucking place!”

“Well why wouldn’t you invite your own brother to your wedding?”

Because. He’s. An asshole!”

“Well, Ginny’s a mess. Mom said she won’t leave the bathroom. I’m sorry, Don, I know it’s not your fault. I’m just upset; this was supposed to be my special day, you know? Everything was supposed to be perfect. I’m sorry, okay?”

“Yea, okay.”

“This hotel is supposed to have some really good food. Let’s order room service; Daddy’s taking care of everything!”

“You go ahead, I’m not really hungry. But order me a bottle of bourbon.”

“Baby, please don’t be like that. Look, we’ve had our first married fight. Let’s have our first married make-up sex! Oh, very classy, Donald; real mature!"

This week's FFF limits were 175 words, but we got an extra 25 words for having them on their honeymoon (and extra credit for them being on vacation.) We had to use the word insistence/insistent, and I almost forgot to add it. Fortunately, putting it in (hehe) got me right to 200 words.

We were not allowed to use bird, bed, beg, big, begin, beguine or Bedouin though. I almost forgot that too, and had "big" in the story, but changed it once I remembered.

And now here's a bonus from me to you: a joke!

A veterinarian answered his phone late at night to the shrill, panicked voice of a customer. "Doctor," she shrieked, "you have to help. My two wee doggies were having a go at it, and now they're stuck together!"

"Splash some cold water on them," he suggested.

"I tried that, doctor; it didn't work! Please help!"

"Try smacking their noses with a rolled up newspaper," he offered.

"Oh, Doctor, that didn't work either! Please, please help my little dears!"

"Okay," he sighed. "I'm going to hang up. Hold your two dogs over the phone and I'll ring you back."

"Doctor," she gasped, excited, "do you really think that will work?"

"It just did for me!"

If you can pull yourselves apart long enough, go over to Advizor's site and read the other entries. They're sure to be much better!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! That's great! I loved the way he gave it back to her at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post fight sex is supposed to be good, but what if the fight never ends? I guess I'll find out later.

    I like his answer to the "Why not invite your brother?" question. I should have given the same answer.

    Thanks for adding to the fun. And don't put yourself down, you do good work. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah families... they keep life so interesting! Great take. So fun FFFing with you Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, families always complicate things. And the joke, haha, What a random thing

    ReplyDelete