Friday, June 27, 2014

Some Afterthoughts

Last night I had a nice phone conversation with Simplicity while I sat outside smoking a cigar. (And yes, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!) I’m generally not a phone person; quick calls to confirm plans or get information that you want quicker than if you text or email are fine, but any longer than a few minutes and generally I’m antsy and fidgety and ready to move on to something else. I’ve been like that all my life, but it’s only gotten worse with the advent of email and texting.

But I really enjoyed our conversation last night, and it did me quite a bit of good. Writing is the way I usually process the big things, but occasionally the “big thing” is just too much, and my thoughts are too jumbled to write them down. I can usually balance trying to write correctly with getting my thoughts across accurately, but times like these I get too bogged down in the minutia and can’t express myself at all.

At those times, I just need to blurt it out to break the wall down. The trouble is, there aren’t many people I can comfortably talk to directly (i.e. not just via my blog) about Thursday night. And frankly, I didn’t know if I’d be able to get past my barriers even with Simplicity, but after she finally coaxed me to start, it became much easier. We've shared so much over the past year, and her friendship means the world to me precisely because I can talk to her. And it did help quite a lot!

Now that I can think straight(er) about things, here are some observations in no particular order:

As I said, T’s cum was not as thick or as present as I had thought it would be. I’d honestly assumed that I would have trouble with my first mouthful, and that I’d cough or gag a little. It went so smoothly and easily that my first thought was “what the hell are women always bitching about?” I told Simplicity this, and she got a real good laugh out of it. She said I absolutely had to share this on the blog, so blame her for it being here, lol!

I’m not sure T was ever fully erect, because the pictures he sent back when he and I first started with this showed him to be at least a little closer to my size. I’m not at all concerned about his size, but it’s mildly disappointing that he wasn’t rock hard! Not that I blame him; with all the commotion going on outside, and I’m sure he had plenty going on in his mind just like I did. Heck, I was never fully erect either.

Then again, I didn’t really need to be erect. For me, the big deal was sucking him off and anything he would have done for me would have been secondary. He later apologized for leaving me hanging, but I don’t know that he could have done much for me anyway.

Two days removed from it, I still see it as almost entirely positive. I’d rather it not have been in a bathroom, as I’ve said, but beggars can’t be choosy. There wasn’t anything wrong with the bathroom; it was clean and well lit, so not actually as seedy as in my mind sex in a public bathroom always seems.

But yes, otherwise a positive experience. I’ve had no remorse or regrets about it, and I’m pretty sure I’ll be happy to do it again, either with T if it works out or with someone else under the right circumstances (yes, James,that includes you.) The pressure to fulfill the fantasy is gone, but I think I’ll enjoy sucking the occasional cock.

After my experience with Brent last year, James asked if I thought I’d do it again or if I’d gotten it out of my system. I honestly didn’t know then, because I hadn’t fulfilled the whole of the fantasy. Now that I have, it’s kind of a yes and yes. I have now gotten the pressure to experience this out of my system, but just like finally fucking a girl for the first time relieved that pressure, it doesn’t mean I won’t want to do it again.

Despite everything, a part of me wonders if I’m making too much of this. I mean, it’s just a cock, right? Women, and men, do it every day! What’s the big deal? But of course it’s a big deal for me, and I know a lot of you agree, and are happy for me (based on your comments.) I appreciate all of you putting up with me being so melodramatic! :-)

5 comments:

  1. (I read the other posts, but was pretty blotto and didn't think I could be coherent enough to comment, so I might roll it all into one here.)

    I definitely wouldn't worry about the hardness of the erection. I don't always get 100% hard either, but it doesn't mean I'm not excited as hell! I do love cum, and love feeling it pulse against my tongue as it's squirting out. It all tastes different, and can be affected by diet, hydration levels, etc., much like urine, though semen is glandular, not just filtered. My biggest fear would have been being in a public restroom. Time is an interesting phenomenon, and people can easily overestimate how long "someone" has been in a restroom and call for help from the staff. I'd hate to get caught in a compromising situation - it's too easy with our weird laws to wind up on a sex offense registry. I can say for sure that the first time fucking a girl got THAT out of my system for good, while the opposite is true of sucking a cock.

    I don't think you're being melodramatic at all. I think you had an exciting, if unusual experience for you, and need to process it. Well done!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally, I'm the guy who has the plan; I can usually formulate a good story to get out of a jam if necessary. And if I know I'm in a situation where I might need it, I think of it ahead of time, just in case. But in that moment, I was blank; I had nothing. I was just winging it and hoping that nothing would happen, and fortunately nothing did.

      Later, talking to T about it, I mentioned how I was worried that we'd open the door and there would be security guards outside just tapping their toes and waiting for us to come out. He said "You were sick after eating at [restaurant], I went in to check on you." As soon as he said that, I saw the rest of it: "The reason we went into the family bathroom is because it has a lock and nobody wants to be puking while strangers are coming in." Perfect!

      Thanks for your insights, Jay!

      Delete
    2. Glad you were on top of it! I know some of my hookups haven't been as well thought out. But what if they used the key? And caught you in flagrant delecto? HAHAHAHAHA But it's been so long now, maybe age will add reason! I doubt it. Right now, I'd take sex on a busy street corner!
      Jay

      Delete
  2. It was wonderful to talk to you too. Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad this was a positive experience and glad I could help. (Maybe watch...lol). Have a good wkend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my previous boyfriend and I were together years ago back in college, one of his straight friends came over drunk and confessed that getting teased about being gay really affects him because he wonders if it's true. Well, long story made short, he basically attacked us in a burst of alcohol-induced courage and I sucked him off while the boyfriend was freaking out in a corner (even though he encouraged it all at first). But my point was, this guy was completely soft. I remember it not lasting long and being surprised when he suddenly tried to wrestle my head off him, firing a huge load. About a year later, the bf and I split up so I still wonder whether he enjoyed it or not and whether I cleared things up or made things even more confusing. 'Cause I've always thought these experiments are usually flawed unless there's some sort of attraction in some sort of way, not the "well, I have gay friend that I'm not remotely attracted to but let's see if it works" kind of way, ya know?

    ReplyDelete