Friday, June 13, 2014

Joke of the Week

James F. Break, who has a government job, is sitting at his desk when he received a package. He opened it, and found that there was an ancient lamp in it. Recalling stories of magic lamps, he rubbed it, and out popped a genie.

The genie said, "I will grant you three wishes, but be careful what you wis-"

"Give me a hundred billion dollars!" James interrupted.

The genie snapped his fingers, and James was instantly surrounded by stacks of hundred dollar bills. "And what is your second wish? Again, please be careful what you-"

James cried, "Bring me to my own private island with hundreds of supermodels (of both sexes, and some of them married!)"

The genie snapped his fingers, and there on the island they were. James was thinking of his third wish when he got a text from his boss, reminding him of a task that needed to be done.

Groaning, James said to the genie, "I don't want to work another day in my life!"

The genie snapped his fingers, and James was back at his desk.

Just teasing a little, James! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Uh-huh. The old genie joke! HAHAHAHAHA At least a new take on it!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some of my co-workers, for sure.

    ReplyDelete