Thursday, June 26, 2014

Stepping In (Part 2)

So, where did I leave off? Oh, yes…

We said our goodbyes in the parking lot, and I drove home mulling over the events…

Oh, calm down; I was just kidding! :-)

I locked the door to the family restroom, then looked back to T. He leaned back against the sink and neither of us said anything. I don’t know what was going on in his mind, but I was suddenly frozen with doubts. Not that I didn’t want to be in there with him, but it was all just overwhelming for me.

I’d always rejected any thoughts of ever doing anything with a man or a woman in a public restroom, especially one in a mall, and it kept going through my mind how *seedy* it would look to an outsider.

What if I was wrong about what T wanted here? As ridiculous as it seems now, my usual self-doubts and lack of esteem had me thinking maybe I’d completely misread everything and he would be mad if I did the wrong thing.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg of the thoughts that were screaming through my mind as I stood there looking at T, with the goofiest look on my face. (That’s not just conjecture; I could see myself in the mirror behind him.) T asked if I was nervous, and I laughed and said “Of course I am! I’m always fucking nervous! I’m like the fat Barney Fife!” Okay, I was starting to babble.

“Would you rather be somewhere else?” he asked. He seemed excruciatingly calm when all I wanted was for him to tell me what to do!

“Of course I would, but where else could we go?” I asked rhetorically, though if he’d had a suggestion I would have listened. I’d already checked with Z to see if the office would have been open that evening, “hypothetically speaking,” but he said one of the guys would be back after 7.

“I mean, would you rather we just leave? Maybe walk around a bit more and say goodbye?”

“No,” I answered quickly. Fuck, did I answer too quickly? “I want to be here. I just don’t know what to do. I’m stuck.”

This would have been the time for T to take charge; he’s the one with experience doing these things, for fucks sake! But I get it, in hindsight, how he was just as worried about making the wrong move at the wrong time as I was. But it almost fucked up the whole thing, frankly.

Finally, exasperated and a little desperate, I asked “What did you come in here for? What did you hope would happen?”

I think that took T off guard because he looked a little worried and said “I.. uh, I don’t-“

“Do you want to see my cock?” I asked, bluntly. He shut his mouth and nodded, so I unzipped and (reminding him I’m a grower, not a show-er) pulled my dick out. I had about a middle chubby going; nothing impressive, but not “shrinkage” I’d feared.

He continued to lean against the sink, looking at my dick with an appreciative look on his face. Finally he seemed to make a decision, and stood up to open his pants and pull out his dick. I’d seen pictures of it before, but didn’t realize that he was uncircumcised. Not that it bothered me either way, I was just surprised. And though the size of a guy’s cock isn’t really an issue for me, I was childishly pleased to see that I am bigger than him. I’m a guy; sue me!

I asked him if he wanted to touch mine, and though he nodded again he still didn’t move. I stepped closer to him and he reached out to stroke me, which did feel good enough to get some growth going; not much, mind you, because I was still a ball of nerves. I asked if I could touch him and he said yes, so I reached out and took him in hand.

I was impressed at the size of his balls, and told him. I’ve always felt like mine were too small (but when I told him that he said they were fine.) Somewhere in all the excitement, I’d started leaking a decent amount of pre-cum, and I laughingly apologized for it. He said not to worry about it, and we continued fondling each other.

Suddenly we heard young kids running and yelling down the hallway, and a woman’s voice trying to control them. We both had that “oh, shit” look on our faces as we waited to see if they would try to get into this bathroom, and sure enough someone (probably one of the kids) tried pulling on the door. Thank god for locks!

T stopped stroking me, but still held my cock in his hand. At this point I figured we’d have to stay in for a while and hope they all left or went to one of the other bathrooms, so I continued stroking his now softening dick. The hubbub faded some as the woman apparently decided to take the kids in the ladies room (would be my guess, anyway) but we could still here them. I whispered “Well, we’re stuck here for a few more minutes at least. Can I…?” I asked.

He nodded again (not a man of many words, T is) so I kneeled down and licked the head of his dick before taking it in my mouth. He cooed softly, and I felt him growing again as I tried to do to him what I like done to me. I used my hands and tongue, bobbing up and down before taking him in all the way. His dick is shorter and thinner than Brent’s was last year (and I assume still is), so it was easier to handle without worrying about if my teeth were scraping him. He smelled clean, but musky; not unpleasant by any means.

While I was sucking him, we heard the noises of the group from earlier exiting the ladies’ room and move down the hall back into the mall area. When it was quiet again, I reluctantly stood up and quietly said “We might need to get out while the getting’s good.” I didn’t really want to leave this unfinished, but I was worried about getting caught somehow, and I figured T would be as well.

T surprised me by shaking his head, which made me chuckle. “Oh, you like that, huh?” I asked unnecessarily. “Are you close?”

“Not yet,” he answered. “But I’m getting there!” He was stroking himself at this point, so I kneeled back down to continue. My intention was to suck him while he stroked himself, something I love when the wife does for me; it’s a surefire way to make me cum quickly when we don’t have a lot of time. But again, T isn’t as long as I am, so there wasn’t enough for me to suck on while his hand was there. He kind of turned and with his free hand pointed to his sack, so I started licking and sucking his ball. That got another coo, and then a guttural groan from him, so I figured I was doing something right. After a few minutes I switched over to his other ball, then moved back and forth between them while he continued to stroke.

I went back up to lick his cock head hoping to catch some pre-cum, but was disappointed that there wasn’t any. I was just beginning to wonder if he wasn’t going to be able to finish, and looked up to ask him when I saw that his eyes were closed. I figured I could give him a little more time to work on it, and went back to licking and sucking his balls. They were hairier than I normally would have liked, but not grotesquely so and it wasn’t really an issue.

He gasped quietly, so I quickly moved back up and took him in my mouth as he moved his hand away. I sucked and licked, bobbing up and down, while his breathing quickened. I took him in as deep as I could and held him there, and he started moving back and forth but without any coordination. The way his legs were shaking, it’s a wonder he could stay standing!

He reached out like he wanted to put his hand on my head, but decided against it. I wanted to let him know it was fine, but didn’t want to stop sucking him. After another few seconds he tensed up and groaned, then started panting. Finally he let out one long groan, and his hips twitched.

I was actually confused at first because, though my mouth had started watering a bit, I couldn’t tell if he’d cum or not. I thought maybe he’d had a dry orgasm (which can happen, I guess) then realized as I swallowed that my mouth wasn’t watering; it was his cum! It was thinner, and had a much weaker flavor than my own (yes, I’ve tasted it.) I continued to gently suck and lick the head until he pulled back (guys, you know the feeling, right?) indicating that was enough. I stood up and we both got ourselves tucked in. He looked spent, and was grinning like that cat that ate the canary.

We heard a distant noise that might have been someone coming down the hallway, so he quietly said he’d go out first, and for me to lock the door and come out a few minutes later. I nodded and he quickly snuck out. I washed my hands and rinsed my mouth (the flavor was noticeable, but again not very strong) all the while thinking “I did it!”

I left the restroom a few minutes later and caught up with T as he stood by one of the stupid claw machines that seem to breed themselves in every mall. I grinned and said “I bet you didn’t expect that to happen, did you?”

“No,” he agreed. “I also didn’t expect a pack of wild kids to be screaming outside the door while it happened!” We both laughed and started walking.

That’s it for the “action” part of the story. We walked around for another 15 minutes or so, talking about what had happened. I reminded T that the last time we met up he’d been disappointed that I’d played around with Brent because he’d wanted to be my “first”, and said “But you are the first guy to ever cum in my mouth, so,” two thumbs up “good for you!”

Outwardly I guess I remained pretty calm; inwardly I was amped up big time, but still processing it all. I asked T at least twice if I’d done a good job, and said I had done great! He said he normally doesn’t cum from a blowjob

aside – His exact words were “Normally I don’t, you know, do that just from, you know, that.” This is the guy who earlier took great delight in making off-color and risqué comments and making me blush, and now was too shy to say “cum” and “blowjob.” Really? – end aside

but between the thrill of doing it somewhere naughty, and doing it with me (he’d admitted to having had a crush on me when we worked together) he was really happy!

He asked if I was feeling weird or any remorse, and I said that at least for the moment I wasn’t. I was happy that it had finally happened, and happy that it had been with him because of his being someone I know and trust. I also said that for my part I think I’d like to do it again, and with him, but hopefully somewhere a little more relaxed than a mall restroom.

aside – That actually took several minutes for me to say, as I stammered and back-tracked, trying to make sure he didn’t think I was demanding or assuming that another time would happen. What the fuck is wrong with my head, that I can’t just plainly state what I would like without feeling like an asshole? – end aside

I asked him if he thought he’d have any guilt later about P, and he said that he didn’t think so. Originally it had been a problem for him, but he’d had time to think about it and was okay with it. (He said quite a bit more, but it essentially boiled down to “no” so that’s where I’ll leave it.)

We made our way to the parking lot, and finally said our goodbyes. I went to shake his hand but he looked at me and, holding out his arms, said “Really?! I think this deserves more than a handshake.” We hugged, and he joked that we aren’t far enough down South to get shot for just a hug.

I drove home on edge, but not in a bad way, thinking through everything. The wife was at a game, so I had a few minutes to text with Simplicity, who of course wanted to know what had happened. I teased her a bit about it before telling her “I sucked his cock in the mall restroom and he came in my mouth.” Sorry, everyone else, but having been a FWB does grant her certain privileges like getting the sneak preview.

I didn’t have the raging hard-on I expected, but I was still very keyed up. I rubbed one out more for emotional need than physical, then hopped in the shower and had a drink. The wife got home around 10 and we went to bed, then woke up a little earlier than usual this morning to have sex. (She’d wanted to last night, but I begged off saying it was too late, which it was, and I was too tired, which I was by that point.)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the preview! But not for freaking teasing me!!!! Was still hot reading this!!!! I am giddy for you..and jealous. But don't know if it's u or T I'm jealous of...lol. Ok I'm blabbering. But just Good For You, Hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot Story!. I was worried about you getting caught. Glad you made it out and had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time I sucked a cock was in a public toilet-left feeling sick and disgusted with myself -but over the next few hours maturbated so furiously that my las orgasm was dry

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fucking hot! I know the exact thought process about how disgusted I would feel to do it in a public restroom, but freely admit that when I find one that seems deserted and clean, I say to myself, if only there were a guy here for me to blow.

    In an ideal world, you and T would get together whenever you could in a less public place, but sometimes, you gotta hook up where you can. Congrats and thanks for finishing this one in a timely manner.

    Next time, take pictures of T's dick so we can all see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy reading you blog jf break and regularly check for updates -it would turn me on to write one.These days unfortunately I dont have the opportunity to engage in the anonymous sexual acts that excite me so much

    ReplyDelete