Friday, June 20, 2014

Catching Up

This has been an uncharacteristically busy week. I mean, I barely had time to get in all my goofing off, that’s how busy it’s been. The boss went on vacation Wednesday so I thought I’d have some breathing room, but that didn’t turn out to be the case at all! But today, Friday, it’s calmed down enough for me to get a little writing in for my blog, so I’m going to take advantage of it while I can.

The wife and I are going to visit my older sister in Kentucky over the 4th of July weekend. We went last year and had a good time, but it rained the whole weekend! We made the best of it, and had a really good time, but my sister and I agreed that it would have been better with warmer, sunnier weather. Hopefully this year we’ll get that.

I’m still trying to keep in contact with T, but every time we’ve made plans to meet up for dinner he’s wound up backing out at the last minute for some reason or another. Although to be honest, the last time we had planned to meet I’d completely forgotten that I’d committed to meeting up with a friend who was in town for the weekend. I was just going to let T know that I wouldn’t be able to make it when he told me he couldn’t, so we laughed about it and said we’d try again soon.

The urgency to suck his (or, you know, *a*) cock still ranges between almost (but not quite) none to huge and throbbing. Right now it’s at that point where I kind of want to, but only with someone I’m completely comfortable with. T is the best near-term prospect, with Z (my buddy that I wrote about earlier) as a distinct but distant possibility in my mind. Z commented on one of my posts that our friendship (and my facial hair) would make it too weird and awkward, so probably that will never happen. (But Z, if you’re reading this, you also indicated the lack of blowjobs at home might make it tempting. If you ever get tempted enough, just let me know.)

I look on Craig’s List now and then out of mild curiosity, but nothing there even comes close to interesting me. But one ad did kind of stand out; the picture attached to the ad showed the guys face. Normally I don’t look twice at an ad like that; in my area, if a face is shown on a m4m ad, the guy is either trolling and looking to cause trouble, or someone is pranking him with a fake ad using his picture. But this one kind of stuck out because it looks an awful lot like my nephew! Yes, the nephew who was recently released from prison (or whatever it was) and is sharing an apartment with the niece.

I’m not exactly sure it’s him, because the person’s hair is shorter than I remember his being when we saw him back in May. Plus, he kind of has one of those faces where no feature really stands out so this person could just be someone who has that same thing going on. But looking at the picture, the couch he’s sitting on looks like it could be the one in their apartment. And the physical description (height, weight and age) would be about right. I’d hope he wouldn’t be stupid enough to post an ad with a face picture in it, but he did go to prison for doing something stupid so who knows?

If you’re wondering whether or not I’d considered answering the ad, well yes, of course I did consider it. But only for about 10 seconds before I realized how stupid that would be on my part. The most likely scenario is that someone is pranking him with the ad (maybe good-naturedly, maybe viciously) and my asking him about it would bring up a lot of questions I’d rather not answer in that case. “No, Uncle Curious, that’s not me. Some asshole was mad at me/playing a joke; I’d never do anything disgusting like that, ew! By the way, how did you happen to run across that ad? Huh? What’s up with that?”

But supposing it is really his ad; on the surface that would seem to be an almost ideal circumstance to play around a little. He’d have as much need for discretion as I would, and it’s not like I’d be bothered about the family connection, right? Under different circumstances, I’d definitely be tempted to look into it, if for no other reason than to find out if it’s really him.

Except he was dumb enough (either naturally or temporarily chemically assistance) to put his face on the ad! That implies he’d be dumb enough to blurt out something to the niece, especially if any chemical assistance was involved. And he’s at least capable of the same volatility that his mother (my oldest sister) was, especially if he were to wind up getting back into drugs. I could easily see him either attempting to blackmail me for money, or just getting irrationally pissed at me about something and telling people just to hurt me.

No, I think I’m better off just letting that one go; far better off!

4 comments:

  1. NO NO NO NO NO. Never crap in the family nest. Dude. Ick, and really bad idea.

    but, if he has a hot friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm thinking stay away from this one, far far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that makes three no's (or more if you count the multiples from Advizor). Makes a nice little mid-day fantasy but I'd move right along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make it unanimous!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete