Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Stepping In (Part 1)

I saw T getting ready to enter the restaurant as I pulled into the parking lot, so I beeped my horn at him. He stopped and waited while I parked, and we shook hands once I reached him, then we went in and got a table. We did the normal small-talk while we waited for our beers and looked over then menu.

I asked T if he'd had dinner already, and he said he hadn't. I told him to get whatever he wanted and it was on me. He asked if I was sure and I said of course. He said he felt bad about it, and I said that I'd been there before, and I understood, but repeated that when he's flush again he can treat the next time. He agreed, and we ordered our food.

We talked mainly about where he works (and I used to) and what all was going on there. We also talked about soccer (he's not a fan, but P is so he winds up having to watch it too) and UFC (which was on one of the TVs) and really just about everything and nothing. It was a pleasant and comfortable conversation, though, and we both were at ease.

After awhile, he finally said "So, has there been any new developments on...?"

"You mean shenanigans?" I asked, laughing. He laughed and confirmed that was what he meant. I knew he wasn't asking about anything I'd done with women, so I told him "No, nothing at all since the last time." I told him I'd made a few attempts through Craig's List, but only halfheartedly and nothing came of it.

The waitress came over to the table and asked T is he wanted another beer (mine was still half full.) T said he just wanted water, and when she left I told him he could have another beer if he wanted. He said "Are you sure?" Again I told him yes, I'm sure, and kind of laughed. He said "Well, I didn't want to presume." The waitress brought his beer and when she left he said "I could say something but it would embarrass you." I laughed and asked him what he would say, having a pretty good idea what it would be. "Does this mean I have to put out?" he asked. I laughed and said "We'll see."

Then of course I did get embarrassed and he teased me about blushing. In fact, several times he made risque and suggestive comments just to see me blush and get fidgety. I told him that I've always been quick to blush, and that even after 20+ years together the wife can still make me blush under the right circumstances. (To be fair, I can do the same to her though.)

We both wound up having two beers before we were finished, and I asked if he wanted to walk around the mall the restaurant is attached to. He said sure, so I settled the check and we left. We talked more about my "curious" nature as we made our way to the other end of the mall, then he said he had to take a leak when we got to the bathrooms. We went in, and I stood up to the stall beside him and pulled my dick out. After a few seconds I said "I don't really have to pee, but I figured you'd want to look." I stood there while he finished up, and apparently he did look a few times.

We walked to the sink and I asked if he'd liked what he'd seen. He said yes, and that he had to resist the urge to touch it. I laughed and said I'd already put it away so he'd have to wait until next time. He pouted a little, but as we were walking out he said "Well, there isn't a lock on the bathroom anyway."

I pointed to the family restroom and said "There is on that door," then I walked over and opened it to show that there was a lock. He moved towards me like he was going to go in, but I let the door shut and continued walking. He hesitated a minute then followed me, and when he caught up he kind of pouted and said "You're such a tease!"

I laughed and said "Well, after another lap around the mall I'll have to pee again." So we walked and continued to talk. "By the way," I said, "I was just kidding earlier; I don't really expect you to put out." We both laughed at that. I still didn't think there was much of a chance of anything happening, but I could tell T was definitely interested in something, and not in just a general, flirty way. Still, what the fuck do I know about these things, right?

We completed another lap and was back at the bathrooms, and I really did have to piss this time and told T that. We went in the men's and he stayed back by the sinks while I took care of business (thankfully; I really have a hard time peeing when someone's watching.) When I was done I washed up and we walked back out.

As we approached the family restroom, he slowed down and said "So that door really locks, huh?"

"Yep."

He walked into the room and I, making some lame excuse about wondering how it looks in there, followed him. When the door closed, I turned the lock and said "See? All locked up."

Sorry, but I'll need to finish this up tomorrow. It's past my bedtime.

4 comments: