Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Update

Happy Monday everyone. This update features a little sex, a rare L sighting (these two are not related), some motorcycle riding, a hangover, and too much eating. So, all-in-all it was a good weekend.

The wife took Friday off just to use up some vacation time; she’s accumulated a lot of hours, and stands to lose some if she doesn’t keep it below a certain number. She planned to clean some then meet with her friend from work, one of the few girls there she gets along with.

Before I left for work, I’d asked her (a little teasingly) if she was going to play with herself that morning, but she said she’d probably be too busy. I said she’d have plenty of time, and that she should take some pictures to send me at work. She laughed me off, but later in the morning she sent me a picture of her boobs when she got out of the shower. Of course I sent her a picture of my dick; I’m a gentleman, after all, and fair is fair.

I got home about my normal time that evening, and we had a few hours to kill before heading over to Z’s house for his daughter’s high school graduation party. I asked the wife about her day and her “date with her friend (I tease her about them being girlfriends) and when I asked if she’d played with herself, she blushed and said she had. After a few minutes of my pressing for details about it, we were both pretty worked up and headed to the bedroom for some fun.

We went to Z’s later and had a pretty good time. I didn’t drink as much as I usually do when he and I get together, but I did have a pretty good buzz by the time we left. Z and his whole family were leaving for the beach the next day, Saturday, and he told the wife and I that we could come over and use their pool anytime we wanted this week. I hope we have a chance to this week because they live in a quiet neighborhood, and their back yard is pretty secluded; it’s a good setup for shenanigans. We’ll see if anything comes of it.

L and B came into town Saturday morning so that L could get the things she’d been storing at a friend of hers, and so that B could take his father shopping. J doesn’t drive, so B comes in every couple of weeks to drive him around on his errands. Originally L was going to come by herself and meet the wife and I for lunch, but B decided to take the day off (he was scheduled to work) so they could come together. It wound up being the four of us, J, and B’s son Little B from his first marriage. (Little B isn’t exactly little, but you know how it is with sons who have the same name as their dads.) It was a nice visit for lunch, but it was too short. If L had come in by herself the three of us probably would have hung out for a good bit longer. Still, J paid for lunch so I can’t complain too much.

Later the wife and I hopped on the bike and rode some, then came home and had a light dinner. We watched California Chrome miss out on winning the Triple Crown; I was really hoping he'd win, and not just because I had bet some money on it. But the way the races are setup now, it may be a long, long time before there's a horse with enough stamina to win all three races. (For those of you unfamiliar with it, the Triple Crown is made up of the Kentucky Derby, the Preaknis, and the Belmont Stakes.)

I brought out the tequila and had a good amount of that while the wife stuck to bourbon. I knew I was crossing a line with how much I was drinking, but felt like it was about time to have a nice little binge. I didn’t get blackout drunk, but I was definitely in a good mood. I had a hangover Sunday morning, but nothing dreadful; a handful of ibuprofen spread throughout the day took care of it.

We did a little more riding Sunday, and I cooked us some steaks for dinner. We had some wine while letting the night wind down, and then went to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend. i hope the neighbor's pool access pays off.

    ReplyDelete