Friday, June 27, 2014

FFF - On the Right Track - 6/27/14

Key Words:  Parting, Station 
Word Limit:  200 
Forbidden Words:   Discreet, Forbidden, Tryst
Extra Credit:  Name the train and the destination
The train was leaving the station when she sat across from me despite there being plenty of empty seats. I didn’t mind; she was cute, young, and Asian (looked to be Thai, but what do I know of these things?) Her foot brushed against my ankle when she crossed her legs in that lady-like fashion that prevents them from parting in an unseemly manner. I looked up to see her smiling at me shyly, but her foot remained, and moved daintily against my calf with the gentle swaying of the train car.

That smile lit up her eyes, and made me feel things I hadn’t felt in some time. My mind wandered aimlessly for a bit among various fantasy scenarios, then ran headlong for the one that started with us kissing, then touching, then fucking. The thought of seeing her under me as I thrust into her, her tiny breasts jiggling ever so slightly from my efforts, was almost more than I could bear.

Our eyes met, and hers widened in surprise and, dare I hope it, lust because of what mine so plainly telegraphed. “Please don’t get an erection!” I pleaded silently. “Please, not now!”

But she did.

Okay, this isn’t entirely original; I read a shorter version of this joke on lamebook.com, purporting to be a status update from a young man riding the subway. But I laughed a lot the first time I read it, and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw this week’s picture. I decided to try my hand at fleshing it out a bit (199 words), and building the suspense before the reveal. I hope you laughed as well.

Now get over to Advizor54’s site and read all of the other entries for this week’s Flash Fiction Friday.

5 comments:

  1. I was slow on the uptake today. At first I thought you had typed to pronoun wrong, then read that it was a joke, scratched my head and said, "Huh?". Then I reread and went, "Oh, now I get it! Heh. That's funny!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I had to think about the Thai connection but it all made sense at the end. thanks for a laugh and for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Nothing like a little she-male action on the train! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete