Tuesday, April 30, 2013

what the L? (Part 2)

After breaking it off with L the first time, I naively believed we could go on as if nothing happened. I fought through the sinking feeling, and the emptiness I felt thinking of us no longer being on those terms, and thought I’d be okay. It never occurred to me that L would be feeling the same way; she’d never given me any indication that the sexual part of our relationship was anything more than a fun diversion.

That changed that weekend while L was at work. Her job had her working every other weekend, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and she asked me to keep her company via Skype chat. Saturday went okay, but Sunday I could tell she was upset. I figured her husband had pissed her off somehow, or his son (from a previous marriage) had done something, but when I asked she’d brush me off. She would go from talking sweet to me one minute then being a true bitch the next, and I was still clueless.

When she started making mildly flirty and suggestive comments, I replied in kind, but in smart-ass ways. I thought she was doing it to remind me of what I no longer could get, but in a good-natured way, so I responded accordingly. At one point I said something a little too risqué, and realizing that one of her coworkers might see it, I followed up with “Not to be weird or anything, hehe.” She immediately came back with “Well, you are being weird! WTF is wrong with you lately?”

“Oh, I’m sorry; I wasn’t trying to be weird. I was just playing around. I’m fine, really!” I wanted to assure her that everything was okay with me so she wouldn’t panic and think I was losing it.

“Well, I’m not!” she typed. Before I could gather my wits enough to find out what she meant, she typed “I only have 10 minutes before I go home and I have stuff to finish up here. I’ll talk to you later tonight.”

I was a bit thrown by this turn of events, and I anxiously waited for her to come back online. I have to admit, I took a little pleasure in the thought that maybe L wasn’t as unaffected by our relationship as she’d led me to believe.

But L doesn’t always (or even usually) play fair; when she came online, she refused to acknowledge that last exchange, simply saying she’d had a “bad day at work” (which I knew was bullshit because I’d been with her for most of it). She did say she was coming into town either Monday or Tuesday to have lunch with a friend, and asked if I wanted to come with. I readily said yes; no matter what, I still wanted to spend time with her any chance I got.

Monday morning she told me that her friend couldn’t make it that day, but maybe Tuesday, then later in the day she told me her friend wouldn’t be able to make it at all, but that we could still go. The rest of Monday passed uneventfully, except that I wondered what would happen if it was just the two of us at lunch together.

Tuesday morning we were on Skype, and she said she thought she’d get her father-in-law to go with us. I was mildly disappointed, but I like the FIL and he’s the kind that always insists on paying. I asked L again what all that on Sunday was about, and she evaded the question again.

We’d started a video chat because she said she preferred talking to typing, and she was already dressed for the day. I was still in my night shorts and t-shirt (I sleep nude, but throw those on in the morning to maintain at least some dignity) and feeling horny as hell.

“I want to see you naked,” I said, grinning.

“No!” she replied, but I saw the smile on her face. “We’re not like that anymore, per your request! Remember?”

“You were kind of mad about that weren’t you?” I asked.

“Well, yea, it pissed me off!” she laughed ruefully. “It was different when I was the one who wanted to end it.”

I was already rubbing my dick; she couldn’t see it, but noticed my arm moving. “What are you doing?” she asked, pretending to be shocked but laughing at the same time.

“You know what I’m doing. And I know you want to do it too!”

“No, we’re not doing that!” I was just starting to feel disappointed, when she added “But I’ll watch you!” She was grinning and I swear my dick grew two sizes bigger.

“You will, huh?” I asked, standing and slowly pulling my shorts down for her. When my dick sprang free her eyes widened.

“God damned, I love your cock!” she said. “I want to watch you play with yourself!”

She didn’t have to tell me twice; I stood there, stroking my dick, letting her see the pre-cum on the tip. “You have to show me something to help, though!” I said. Before I had finished the sentence, L had pulled her shirt and bra up, exposing her exquisite tits. For a 40-year-old, her boobs were holding up well!

From that point on it was as if she hadn’t offered any resistance at all. I asked to see her ass, and she immediately stood, dropped her pants and panties, and bent over spreading her cheeks for me. When she turned back around, she kicked her clothes off, sat in her chair and spread her legs so I could watch her finger her pussy and clit.

I stood closer to my laptop, angling my cock towards the camera so she could watch me cum. I tried catching it all in a towel, but I missed some because of the how hard I was ejaculating. She came seconds later, pulling her own camera closer so I could watch her pussy and asshole clenching and unclenching with her spasms.

We cleaned up, talked a little more, then said our goodbyes until later when we’d meet for lunch. I just knew that this would be the beginning of everything being better between us.

Did I mention that I’m naïve?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you're naïve or not....she seems like she enjoys the fun. Enjoy yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of this cat and mouse flirtation business. I'm eager to read what happened next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JFB. It's taking me a while to get it all out because it's still painful, but eventually the story will be told. And of course because she's still around, I can't really say that part of the story is truly over.

      Delete