Friday, April 26, 2013

FFF - Appointment - 4/26

I don't think I did a great job with either of these two stories. Word limits are a problem for me; I never use 10 words when 25 would do. In both of these stories I had to cut out details that I think left gaping plot holes. 

On the other hand, maybe it's better to have the holes for the reader to fill in. I tend to want to lead my readers from A to B to C, when maybe it's better to have them at the start line, point them to the finish, and let them make their own way there. Anyway, here are two of my takes on this week's Flash Fiction Friday.

Key Word - "Appointment"
Word Limit - 264
Extra Credit - Leave her boots on
Bonus Words - 25 each for aliens, park rangers, crock pots, or a dinosaur

Laura shivered in the cooling air as the sun set. The bet with her friends to spend three hours alone in the desert, nude except for her boots, seemed silly now, but she only had another hour to go. Money is money, and the $500 would pay the rent and put a roast in the crock pot!

The stranger startled her when he appeared from behind the hillock; Laura realized there was nowhere to run. The man gaped at her but quickly recovered and smiled.

“My friends bet me ..” she trailed off, blushing.

“I see,” he responded, smiling. “Will you lose the bet if I offer you something to cover yourself?”

She shook her head and gratefully accepted the poncho he produced from his pack. “I’m Laura.”

“I’m Brax,” he replied. He spread a blanket from his pack on the ground. “Would you like to join me?”

If Brax was going to hurt me, she reasoned, he already would have. “What brings you out here?” she asked, sitting.

“I’m a visitor from…another planet. I had an appointment to meet someone, but he didn’t show.”

Laura smirked. “That’s the lamest pickup line I’ve heard in years!”

“I assure you, I am quite sincere,” Brax responded. “He was to give me a dinosaur bone for our museum of Earth.” His smile never wavered.

“Whatever,” Laura muttered. “I’m bored!” she exclaimed suddenly. “I’ve got an hour to kill; Do you fuck on your planet?”

Thirty minutes later, Brax dressed and packed the poncho and blanket. A well satisfied Laura wiped at his cum running down her legs and tested it with her tongue. “You don’t taste like an alien,” she smirked. Brax smiled and waved, and disappeared behind the hillock. She hadn't bothered taking her boots off.

She hurriedly dressed when her friends arrived a few minutes later, and stared wistfully out the window at the light rising from the desert floor. The sperm swarming in her vulva released a chemical causing her eggs to all ripen and eject at once. It would be a healthy brood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susan Albright struggled to contain her tears as she watched the white panel van recede in the distance. “Border agents don’t cry!” she told herself, angrily. But she was ashamed and naked, except her boots, and the tears just couldn’t be held back. “Come back, you bastard!” she screamed, knowing it was futile.

In the van was one Alejandro “Speedy” Gonzalez, a notorious smuggler of illegal aliens. His admirers claimed he’d never be caught because he was too fast for the Feds to see. The Feds claimed they only needed know where he was crossing the border.

It took Susan two months to track him down, following leads until she found him in a cantina in Tijuana. Her boss told her to arrest him, but she wanted to know where he was getting the Latinos in. He had an appointment to deliver a load that night, and she decided to seduce him so that he’d let her ride along.

“Smugglers are hot,” she’d told him. “I want to fuck you right after you drop them off tonight!” He’d agreed readily enough. A man with a hard cock will do anything to use it.

She should have known something was wrong when they wound up in the middle of the desert, alone.

“We fuck here, now, or no ride along!” he told her. Susan dreamed of the accolades she’d receive as she sucked and fucked him. Once done, he kicked her out of the van and drove off laughing. It was a small wonder that he let her keep her boots.

With the taste of his cum still in her mouth, she cursed herself for a fool. “This is the fourth god-damned time this has happened!” she screamed.

5 comments:

  1. In spite of your fear that the word limit was an issue, you did a very good job. I had that worry at first, as I'm rather long winded, but FFF has helped me refine my writing skills.

    Both stories are very good. The second one cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, uh... Word is it? I'm enjoying the challenge, even if it is frustrating. :-)

      Delete
  2. All of her eggs? That will be quite the brood, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, it was a ridiculous and cheesy plot device. But that's the stuff all the best b-grade SciFi movies are made of!

      Delete
    2. Nothing wrong with cheesy plot devices. I had 90% of my story take place in a dream sequence being retold at a therapist appointment. It made having park rangers, a crock pot, aliens and dinosaurs pretty simple.

      Delete