Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Weigh In

I really wanted to draw this out this morning, but I slept late and for some reason the wife won't leave me alone for more than a minute. It's not like she's being romantic or anything, she just senses I want to do something that I don't want her to know about, so she's making it a point to be in the way.

I'll clean this up later but for now just know that this morning I weighed 248.6, down an even 5 lbs. from last week, and 3.2 lbs from my starting weight.

I set myself small goals to ultimately reach my overall goal, and they're in the form of I want to be under... The first goal was to be under 250, and now my new goal is to get under 245, and so on. That for me is better than focusing on the final weight, 220, because I can celebrate little victories. Plus that keeps me from concentrating on how far away from the final goal I still am.

So, I'm in good spirits today, and I enter the weekend with a positive attitude about my diet. I just have to avoid over indulging like I'm prone to do, which can mean putting two or three lbs back on by Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment: