Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Closing one book, opening a new one

The last contact I had with Jeff (from the CL ad) was March 28. I sent an email asking how things were going, and he replied saying they were good but busy. He said maybe we could meet up the next week (last week) and things would settle down by Tuesday. I said when he knew more about how his week was unfolding to send me an email and we'd get together for that beer. I haven't heard anything since, so I'm guessing I can write that one off. It's a shame, too, since I thought that was finally going to go somewhere.

Thanks to TJ Pederson at A Bi Problem, though, I've signed up at Dizcreet, a site for married men exploring their bi-sexual nature. The site is still in beta, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a "dating" or "hookup" site, but for now it seems to be a good social network, and another way to show off my dick pics. And look at a lot of dick pics, if you're into that sort of thing, lol.

I've written before that I'm not attracted to men; I don't think of guys as being "hot", and even naked pictures of dicks don't do anything for me. It's the act that turns me on. But I do like the compliments I've gotten on my dick pic, both from my readers on this blog and from my new "friends" at Dizcreet. And it is fun to get into the banter, the back and forth of messages and compliments and whatnot.

I often wonder if, when the time comes and I do meet a guy to play around, if I'll be able to really let loose all of my inhibitions and enjoy the moment. Or will I be too worried about how I look, how the guy sees me, if I'm acting too "gay" or too "straight" at the moment? What will I balk at, when the chips are down?

I love for the wife to stick her finger or one of our slim toys in my ass while she's going down on me, but would I want a guy to do that? My fantasies with a guy really aren't about him blowing me, though, as much as me blowing him. If he wanted me to play with his ass, would I be into it? I guess I'll have to wait and see how that one goes. I'm almost positive there will be no dick-in-ass in either direction, but only "almost" because I can't say my tastes won't change down the road.

3 comments:

  1. I've had similar encounters on CL. You get some exchanges that look like they have the potential to be longer term fwb situations, then Poof! All gone with nary a meet.

    Last night was different though. Posted an ad for a hook up on my way home from work about an hour before I got out. 5 emails and 90 minutes later I'm almost there. Told the guy he would get bonus points for answering the door naked & hard. As I was walking up to his back door (not a euphemism) I saw him sitting on his couch, nekkid, slowly jacking himself. Had him cumming hard 10 minutes later (backed off and teased him for a bit) Got to figure out what to do with his bonus points now. I'm in a golf league out his way - he might become my regular Wednesday night snack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go Brian! I'm still working on my first time, so I'm not really looking for that quick hookup on the way home, but I admit the idea is appealing.

      Delete