Friday, December 20, 2013

FFF - First Blood - 12/20


Word Limit213
Required Ending- "WOW, that was.....(fill in the blank)"Forbidden words -SmokeBonus Words Don't leave her alone (unless you are into that)Extra Credit - Buy and extra present for a local Christmas toy drive
(50 words and a smug feeling of satisfaction for each toy donated)


Jennifer lay on my bed, waiting for the dawn light to stream through my window. “We still have about 15 minutes,” I said. “Want to go again?”

She smiled with little humor. “Don’t be greedy, Seth. Three times is enough.”

True, especially for someone who had still been a virgin two hours ago. “You said I could do anything I wanted until sunrise,” I smiled. “I bet I could cum again.”

“You’d be betting with your life,” she answered. “If you’re in contact with me when the light takes me, you’ll die too.”

I sighed; not this again. She’d told me two weeks earlier that she’d been “turned” and couldn’t see me anymore. I’m glad she changed her mind on that part, at least. “Jennifer, you are not a vampire, and the sunlight will not immolate you.”

“I’m glad you were my first, Seth, and that I was yours.” She was crying; I’d never seen her do that. “You don’t know what the craving for blood is like. I haven't had any yet, though I desperately want to; but I don’t want to hurt anyone, especially you. And I’d rather die than lose my soul for eternity.”

It was easier to just let the sun come up and prove her wrong than to argue, so we waited. I thought the shimmering haze coming off her crotch was an illusion, but the haze became more substantial, and her skin blistered and cracked.

The pain became too much for her; she bolted from the bed into the dark corner, screeching like a wounded animal. Her wild eyes turned to me and without warning she sprang. Just as her teeth closed over my neck, a wooden stake burst through her chest, almost impaling me. Jennifer disappeared in a cloud of dust, and a blond was kneeling over me.

“I’m Buffy,” she said. “Wow, that was close!”

313 words exactly, so I’ll have to donate two toys to Toys for Tots. I usually do anyway, so I don’t mind. But there’s no way I could have written anything worth reading if I’d stuck to 213 words. I still may not have, lol.

It felt a little too obvious to go the vampire route, but it felt even more, uh... too obvious to write about the friction from sex causing the poor girl’s nether regions to smoke. And since we couldn’t use the word “smoke”, it was just easier this way.

The picture does remind me of a joke that I’m sure you’ve all heard, that my Psychology professor told us in our Human Sexuality class one day: A boy asked a girl “Do you smoke after sex?” The girl said “I don’t know; I’ve never looked.”

Hopefully my Joke of the Week will be better. Meanwhile, click on over to Advizor’s site and read the other entries for this week’s Flash Fiction Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Whew! Buffy got there just in time! Everyone had similar thoughts this week. Great take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Buffy. A relic from my teenage days. ;-)

    ReplyDelete