Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Monday, everyone! Only two more days until Christmas; I hope you’re all finished with whatever shopping you have to do.

This weekend was another quiet one for the most part. The wife was off Friday and got her shopping done, plus some other errands she needed to do. I honestly can’t remember if we went out Friday evening for anything, but if we did it was just to pick some things up or something.

Saturday we went to see my parents, as we usually do. My mother is 74 and starting to show signs of memory loss and other confusion. She remembers things once she’s reminded, but will ask the same questions three or four times in the course of a visit. She also has a curvature of her spine that is causing her a lot of back pain, but her doctors have told her that at her age any surgery to correct the issue would be more damaging than the curvature itself. She has quite a bit of pain in her back and hip because of it, and it’s making her even more grumpy than usual.

L came into town to see her friend and the wife and I met the two of them for lunch. This is the guy who’s had a crush on her since they were in school together, and she finally slept with him two summers ago when she was on the outs with both B and S. She’d told me she never felt anything for K but she did fuck him just to see if there was something other than friendship there. She said there wasn’t, and it felt weird afterwards, so she told K that couldn’t happen again.

I know how L is with her “that’ll never happen again” resolve, so I do kind of wonder if they had sex Saturday. She went to his house first before meeting us, then after lunch took him back home (she drove her car) before heading back out of town. On the front end, they would have had about an hour from the time she got there to when they would have left the house to meet us. On the back end, if she took him straight home, they would have had about 30 minutes. In both cases plenty of time for a quick fuck, but unless she went there with the intention of fucking K, I don’t think L would have changed her mind in that short of a time.

I was tempted to ask her about it, but decided not to. Despite the detailed analysis above, I don’t really care if she did or not; it’s more out of curiosity than jealousy that I want to know. I keep getting mixed signals from her as to whether or not there’s any chance of further shenanigans between us, but that would be true whether she did or didn’t fuck K.

When the wife and I got home from lunch, I smoked a cigar (it was cloudy but the temperatures got into the low 70s) while she ran out to the store again. After, we took a quick, playful shower together, then got in bed for further fun. I’d been pretty horny Saturday morning and rubbed one out before she woke up, but I was raring to go again. She wouldn’t let me go down on her because of a cut on my lip that is still healing, but she gave me a pretty good blowjob before I entered her for some good fucking.

One thing I like to do while I’m in her (or any woman, for that matter) is play with her clit. But the wife doesn’t like that for whatever reason, so after a few sneaky tweaks she told me to get her toy. She doesn’t mind using her vibrator on her clit while I’m fucking her, but she doesn’t want my finger on her. Go figure!

I reached for the vibrator, but didn’t know if it was plugged in or not because we’d taken it with us to the beach a few weeks earlier and hadn’t used it since. I saw it in it’s normal place, though, and as I was getting it the wife said she’d plugged it in the day before (while she was off work.) I jokingly asked if she’d used it, knowing that she doesn’t play with herself other than as part of our sex. This isn’t me being in denial by any means, it’s just recognizing that her need for sexual release is much lower than for most people. She likes when we have sex, and will get her own orgasm if it happens, but she just doesn’t miss it if she doesn’t.

However, even the wife has her limits, and as I said we hadn’t had any use for her vibrator in the three previous weeks. We’d only had sex twice, and both times she said she didn’t need anything after I came. So when I asked, expecting her normal answer of a derisive “no”, I was pleasantly surprised when she said “Yes” instead. She blushed, and was embarrassed to admit it, but I told her she had nothing to be embarrassed by, and I thought it was hot. I was able to tease out a few details, but she didn’t want to talk about it. Still, just knowing that even she can have the urge, and that she’d played with herself without me being there got me even harder and soon I had a pretty powerful orgasm of my own. We polished her off with the same toy (I made her show me how she’d done it the day before) then took a quick power nap.

We met up with another friend for dinner at a local establishment later in the evening, and I had a few beers with her. We exchanged bottles of wine for Christmas gifts and when we got home the wife and I had a few drinks before heading to bed.

I did some last minute Christmas shopping for the wife Sunday morning and got back home in time to watch the Cowboys almost lose to the Redskins. They pulled it out at the last minute, though, setting up another do-or-die game next week. For the third year in a row, the Cowboys will be playing a division opponent to determine who goes to the playoffs, this year the Philadelphia Eagles. I have no doubt that this will be the third year in a row that the Cowboys lose that game, even though they’ll be at home, and with the way the Eagles are playing lately I don’t think it will even be close. Dallas’ defense is just atrocious, and injuries or not I expect there will be some changes on the defensive coaching staff. And if they lose as badly as I imagine they will, they might be looking for another head coach going into next year too.

Not that it will help; as long as Jerry Jones owns the team, no really good coach will want to come in because they know they’ll be undermined. Bill Parcells tried, and for a couple of years I think Jerry stayed out of his hair for the most part. But by the third year it became obvious that Jerry again was calling all the shots, and Parcells was just another figurehead coach; I’m sure that’s why he resigned after his fourth year.

The wife and I drank a bottle of wine together last night, then I had a couple other drinks and woke with a bit of a hangover this morning. But aftertoday I have the rest of the week off, and except for Christmas day, all my days off will be MY time; the wife can’t take any vacation this week.

How was your weekends?

2 comments:

  1. It was GREAT! I left Friday night for Ohio, stayed overnight in Lexington, got in Saturday before noon, had a wonderful time with the family (best in a long time), then went to church on Sunday, followed by lunch with long-time friends, then today had a (way too early) breakfast with another friend. The rest of the week is up in the air, might leave to head back easy on the 25th and make it a two day trip.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she admitted to getting herself off. I would love to hear my wife say that. Very hot indeed.

    ReplyDelete