Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Monday, everyone! To my US readers, I hope you had a safe and joyous Thanksgiving holiday. If you aren’t in the US or otherwise don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope your weekend was still pleasant.

My parents took the family to a local restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner Thursday, and though I tried hard not to overeat I was still stuffed. The food was better than it had been in the past few years, and my mother was in a relatively good mood and didn’t bring everyone else down. In my family we count those as wins!

The Cowboys looked bad early in their game Thursday afternoon, but ended the first half with a touchdown to draw close. Then they dominated the second half, winning a game that wasn’t as close as the final score made it appear. I think they’ll make the playoffs (though the Eagles are starting to look strong again), but I don’t expect them to advance very far; they still have too many flaws to win against the upper tier teams.

I didn’t work Friday, but the wife did. That meant we had to delay our vacation to Virginia Beach until she got off work. While I had some time I did some cleaning around the house (mainly the stove) and lay down to take a nap so I wouldn’t be too tired that evening during a longish drive. L texted me, and said I could call if I wanted (she had the day off as well.) We talked for a bit, and I felt like she was being a little flirtier than normal, but I couldn’t reciprocate because the niece was home and would overhear.

We did mildly tease a little, and it was a nice conversation. She was supposed to stop by and see us Thursday afternoon but wound up running behind too much and had to head back home before she could. I was horny after we hung up, so I quietly rubbed one out. I didn’t nap as well as I’d hoped, but the wife got home around 3:30, and by4:30 we were on the road.

We got to Virginia Beach right at 9 p.m., and though I was tired I was too wound up from the drive and needed to relax. We walked around the area a bit to see if we could find an open place to get a couple of beers, but the only places open were nightclubs playing too loud music and wanting cover charges. We did find a 7-11, though, and wound up buying some beer and snacks and taking them back to the room. I was hoping for some action, but the wife was tired and we went on to sleep before midnight.

I woke up way too early Saturday morning, and had time to get on the computer and touch on all my favorite sites. I was supposed to wake the wife up at 8 but I wound up crawling back in bed around7:30 and playing around until she woke up. She was a little disappointed to be up earlier than she wanted, but after a quick pee and brushing her teeth she came back to bed and we cuddled some. She wound up giving me head, but wouldn’t let me go down on her. We had a nice, slow fuck, and I came on her stomach. I wanted to finish her off with the toy we packed, but she declined saying we had all weekend. As true as that was, I knew we would almost certainly not do anything else the weekend, and I was right.

Still, we had a nice day of walking around and finding things to look at and do. The weather was cool, of course, but she spent about an hour walking the beach looking for shark teeth while I smoked a cigar. She didn’t find any, but was happy to have a chance to look. We had a nice seafood dinner at a real restaurant (instead of the usual seafood buffet) then road around a bit looking at some of the sights. It’s off season at the beach, so there wasn’t really a lot to do, but they had holiday lights up all along the boardwalk so we walked up and down a bit taking pictures before it got too cold for us. We went back to the room and had a little wine and a few beers and watched some college football. I was hoping for a repeat of the morning, but she declined; she was too tired, it was too late, etc.

Sunday morning we got up early so we could grab some breakfast then start getting packed up to head home. While the wife was in the shower, I noticed a video on my tablet’s “Gallery” that looked familiar. I played it, and it turned out to be one L sent me three years ago of her with her vibrator; I thought it was lost for good! I had accidentally deleted some files from my phone (which is where I had it stored) but apparently I’d transferred it to my computer before that happened. When I moved some music files to the tablet, that video went with it. I was so happy, and I watched it three or four times while the wife was showering.

Unfortunately she didn’t want to fool around when she got out, so I was left hanging once again. Then last night she didn’t want to do anything after we got home because, again, she decided we were both too tired. I would have tried to sneakily rub one out, but I never got the chance. I’m hoping I’ll find some time today at work to sneak into the men’s room and take care of that.

Well, that was my weekend. How was yours?

1 comment:

  1. An awesome Cowboys win and the finding of a lost video - it was a great weekend all around for everyone!

    ReplyDelete