Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What the L - Final (?)

I really don’t know how to proceed with this series from here. I could write three lengthy parts (or more) just covering the details of the next month, but I really don’t want to do that. Every day there were little things that happened, little things one of us said and the little reactions the other would have, that would either get my hopes soaring or dash them to the ground. Those details are seared in my mind, but they wouldn’t mean anything to anybody else. So I’m just going to skip through those things and hit the highlights of the next, oh, three or four months. I have no idea, as I write this, how much that’s going to take.

We were “off” for several weeks, though we still talked every day. Most days we’d talk about family things (how shitty the older sisters were being, me giving her information about our father, etc) or about our upcoming trip to the beach for New Year’s Eve.  We’d both make slightly flirty comments here and there, but never cross any of those old lines. Until we did.

I could write a lot of paragraphs about how it happened; in fact, I just did but decided to delete them. But I’m getting bogged down in the details. In short, one of us made some sexual innuendo and the other responded in kind, and there we were again. Before noon I’d texted her pictures of me jacking off, she made all the right comments, and we were making plans on how we could get alone when we were at the beach.

For the next two weeks we kept it pretty low key, to the point that I wondered if she’d changed her mind again. But there was just so much going on, both at work and at home. We made it through Christmas uneventfully, and the wife and I drove down to them the night of the 29th. The next day we took off on a four vehicle convoy (two other couples along with our two cars) headed for the beach. Once we got there, we all checked into our rooms (we shared a two bedroom suite with L and B, the other two couples had their own rooms) drank a quick couple of beers, and then the four of us headed out to pick up supplies.

L and I made a few trips in the elevator together to bring things up from the cars or to find out where the other’s rooms were, and if we were alone we’d kiss and touch and generally act like horny teens. Everyone wound up coming to our suite that night and we all drank quite a bit and it got plenty wild. L wound up flashing her boobs at everyone, and B told her “way to go, baby; you just traumatized your brother!” He was being half sarcastic of course, but I couldn’t help but laugh at the absurdity of it.

The next morning L got in the shower while B got ready to go golfing. The wife and I were going shopping with L later (that was their normal ritual for these beach trips) but the wife wanted to go down to the beach to search for shark teeth. I told her I would stay upstairs and L and I would come down when we were done. It really couldn’t have worked out better if I’d written a script for everyone to follow.

 L was in their bathroom getting dressed when B left for golf. After he left, I watched out the peephole to make sure he’d actually left, then put the door catch on to avoid being surprised. I figured I could say it accidentally got engaged or something if someone tried to get in, and there’d be time to… well, get straightened out if needed.

See, at this point I wasn’t sure what would happen. L would run so hot and cold on “us” that, for all I knew, she’d come out ready to go and brush me off. In fact, as I walked towards the balcony to check on the wife’s whereabouts (way off down the beach, walking away, still looking for the teeth) L came out fully dressed, towel wrapped around her hair, and the beginnings of her makeup ritual started.

“Where’s B?” she asked.

“He left for golf a few minutes ago.” As if she didn’t know this already.

“Oh. Where’s [the wife]?”

“Out there,” I pointed, “quite a ways off.”

“Oh,” she replied, turning to me. “That leaves just you and me, huh?” She stepped closer to where I was leaning against the credenza.

“Yes,” I growled. I reached out to grab her waist and pulled her to me, pleased at how eagerly she followed. We kissed like we were starving, and I pushed her shirt and bra up to get at her fantastic tits. Her nipples were rock hard, and so was my cock. She knew this already because she was rubbing me through my shorts.

I leaned down to suck on first on nipple then the next, and she groaned appreciatively. I was working my hand into her shorts when she pushed away from me. There was a fire in her eyes that made me giddy as she unzipped me and fished my fully erect dick out. She leaned down and took me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and really sensitive spot just under it, then completely engulfed me. The angle must have helped because she was able to take me fully into her throat for the first time, nose against my groin.

She sucked me for just a short time, then stood back up and we kissed again as we fondled each other. She pulled me up and led me into their room, and said “Are you going to fuck me now?” It wasn’t a question, really, but I answered “yes!” anyway. She pulled her shorts and panties off in one motion, then got on the edge of the bed on her hands and knees, ass towards me. I kneeled down and licked her for a few seconds, but she was impatient. I could still see the wife a long way off down the beach (the windows in our suite were perfect for seeing out, and nobody else can see in) but we were both in too much need.

Reminiscent of the last time we’d had sex, when I had her bent over B’s motorcycle, I stood up and entered her almost effortlessly. Her pussy was tight, but so wet that there was little resistance. I pumped in and out, hard and fast, marveling at how wonderful it felt. L’s head was hanging down and I rocked her back and forth, then suddenly she threw her head back and groaned “Oh, god!” Her pussy clenched around me, and I came hard, grunting and slamming into her as she milked me dry. My knees were wobbling, but I didn’t pull out; I wanted to enjoy the feel of her wrapped around me while I could.

I finally pulled out and stepped back, then went in there bathroom to grab some tissue to clean her up with. I didn’t want to leave a wet spot on their bed, which would have been hard for her to explain. I dabbed at her pussy and sneakily rubbed her clit a few times. She groaned again but said “We’ve got to get going. [The wife] is expecting us downstairs soon.”

We got dressed, then shared another long, passionate kiss. I knew it could be a long while before we’d get another chance to fuck, but there just wasn’t any way to extend it any longer. We made our way downstairs and met up with the wife, then went out shopping.

The rest of the weekend blurred past, but was mostly filled with drinking, eating, and of course shopping. L and I didn’t have any other opportunities for sex, but we found time to kiss and fondle here and there. We even found ourselves alone in the communal hot tub late the next night, and snuck in a few minutes of making out.

This really, for the most part, ends the “What the L” series. There were a few other occasions that we found time to kiss, and an especially notable night when the wife caught us (but I was able to BS my way out of that one, for the most part) but that was the last time we had sex.

A few months later L got involved with a guy she worked with (S), originally telling me it would just be flirty email for something to do. By March she decided she had real feelings for him, and none for B. She fucked S, got caught (that would take a whole new series to explain properly), and that kicked off the next two-plus years of her going back and forth between the two of them. She’s currently with B, but has just recently confided in me that she still can’t get over S, and I know she’s on her way to making the same fucking mistake she’s already made a dozen times or more.

Meanwhile, she and I have gone from being “off” to kind of being “on” (at least in principle) to being off again, rinse and repeat. Last summer we had a big blow up between us, and I think that finally killed that part of the relationship for good. There have been a couple times since that I wondered if she was starting to think about us in that way again, but nothing has come of it.

I know that it’s for the best that we leave that behind us, but it’s not easy. I’m glad to still have her in my life, and I’m happy for it to be a more normal brother/sister relationship, but there’s no denying that we aren’t as close as we used to be. So much happened during the past two years between her and B and S (with me, and to an extent the wife, being firmly in the middle) and she’s really pulled back from me. I admit I made some mistakes in the way I handled things, and that led to some of it, but she made a lot of mistakes as well. We’ve made amends for the most part, and have a relatively good relationship now, but I think there’s still a lot of underlying resentment for both of us.

2 comments:

  1. ...and an especially notable night when the wife caught us (but I was able to BS my way out of that one, for the most part)

    You have to at least explain this one. I for one would like to know what the wife saw and how you were able to BS her out of of it. Like that old Eddie Murphy bit, "Are you going to believe your eyes or are you going to believe me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm w/JF, we need to know exactly how you bullshit your way outta that!!!
    story please!!

    ReplyDelete