Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Keeping it Simple

It's not as much fun without a bed, but it was still very hot and satisfying to meet up with Simplicity last night! We had a quick dinner, then headed over to my old office (with my former partner's blessing) and finally had some time to ourselves.

It was hot and sweaty despite the air conditioning, and after it was over we both stayed naked for a while to allow ourselves to cool off. I was concerned that I would smell like sex when I got home, so before I got there I stopped to get gas (I was running on fumes anyway, so it was necessary). I dripped just enough gas on my hands to make that the most obvious smell about me, and when I got home the wife shooed me into the shower. I love it when a plan comes together!

Freshly showered, the wife and I went to bed. I was relaxed and sated, and fell to sleep easily.

2 comments:

  1. You are a master at this. Just be careful not to smoke a cigar on the way home from the gas station!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think about how that would have been a spectacularly bad idea if I still smoked cigarettes!

      Delete