Friday, August 16, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - Who's Watching Who? - 8/16


Word Length = 200
Required Word = Obligation
Forbidden Words = Payment, Prediliction, Prostitution
Extra Credit = Make it personal
Bonus Words = 25 extra for explaining the tuxedos, 25 more if this isn't about the money
“Alex?” April moaned. “Are you watching Seth fuck me?”

“Yes,” he mumbled, looking downcast. He couldn’t hide his obvious erection, even in the tuxedo.

“Oh, god, he feels so good,” she sighed, grinding against Seth. His tuxedo pants were unzipped as she rode him. “Have you ever seen a cock as big as Seth’s, Alex?” she teased.

Alex flushed, embarrassed but excited at the humiliation of being reminded how much smaller he was.

Seth hadn’t spoken since they’d arrived, but now he said “We only have 15 minutes, love.”

“Oh, god, I’m coming,” April mewled, grinding faster. Seth’s breathing quickened as he started humping against her. He groaned loudly as he came, and April stiffened and shivered through her orgasm.

She rose off his cock and leered at Alex. “You’d better come clean this up,” she said. “We don’t want to leave Seth with a big, sticky wet spot, do we?”

Alex moved to them and kneeled between them, pushing forward and licking the generous amount of cum from April’s pussy. It was distasteful to him, but he knew his obligation. When he’d gotten all he could, April said “Now do Seth.” He didn’t want to appear too eager, but he gladly licked and sucked until Seth’s cock and balls were free of all remnants of their passion.

Seth stood and zipped up. “That was fantastic!” He kissed April lightly on the lips, suddenly uncomfortably aware of Alex’s eyes on him.

“Yes, April,” Alex agreed, sincerely. “That was spectacular! How much do we owe?”

“You know when it comes to you sweeties I don’t do this for the money,” she smiled. “I enjoy it as much as you do.”

Seth smiled at Alex, happy to know that he wasn’t in trouble. “We’d better go, love, or we’ll miss the show.”

=======

Three hundred words exactly. I think I did enough to explain the tuxedos and the "not for the money" requirements to earn the 2 25-word bonuses, plus Advizor54 awarded me 50 extra words for the real-life stripper stories I included in last weeks FFF. That was such a cool thing for him to do, and I couldn't let them go to waste! But, I didn't know how to make the story personal; I've never been close to having a 3-way, though I dearly want to.

I hope this doesn't sound to immodest, but I'm pretty proud of this story. I like the  sex, the dialog, and the little twist at the end. I hope you enjoyed it. Now get over to Advizor's site and read the really good entries.

10 comments:

  1. Great way to use those extra words! Awesome story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you did a great job with the sex and dialogue, too. I love unusual endings. Great story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I liked the twist about what he actually found to be distasteful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this, of course, because you nailed one of my greatest fantasies. I've been the husband watching before, but never in a tux!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very well written and I'm glad I gave you a few bonus words from last week, you used them perfectly. Maybe I should start rewarding special posts with carry over words for the next week since several people told me that 200 words was too stingy.

    And I liked Seth's character because he knows what he wants and arranges to get it and keep everyone happy. Except poor Alex, we seem to have left him hanging.....

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone, for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a little woozy from reading this one,. Better get another cup of coffee and get back to work. Love Love love this story, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little twist; a three-way would be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore it when a take says as much as the writer as it does about the photo! Yum. Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete