Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Update

My weekend isn't officially over yet, as I have today (Monday) off. But the wife is working (yay!) and I'll be busy most of the day, so it's just as well to say the weekend is past.

Friday night the wife and I went to bed fairly early, before 11, just because we were both tired. Once in bed, however, she snuck under the covers and gave me a wonderful blow job that she'd intended to take to completion. Normally I would have been more than glad to let her, but I wanted more than that; I pulled her up and twisted to that I could lick her for a few minutes, and when she was ready I entered her.

As worked up as her mouth got me, I honestly thought it would be over really quickly. However, I found my pace and rhythm and was able to stay with it, making the feelings last. There was a lot of kissing and caressing, and even some laughing. The niece was out and we didn't have to be quiet, so we took advantage. We're not screamers or yellers, but we do like to communicate while we're fucking.

I rolled her over and entered her from behind, one of our favorite positions. The way we cradle together that way is just so comfortable, especially if I put a small pillow under her pelvis, raising her ass up for me. I can lay fully upon her, or kneel behind, and really reach some depths. The angle makes it easier for her to take my full length without bumping as much into her cervix. I quickly reached my breaking point, and pulled out and came on her ass and back. I grabbed a towel and cleaned her up (it was a big load!), then she rolled over and I got her favorite vibrator and we played until she reached her orgasm. The niece got home just as we finished, but we were soon blissfully asleep.

Saturday was my birthday, so after our normal chores were done (and the wife had given me a few small gifts), we went to an early dinner with my parents. We all wound up ordering the steak, and for the first time in a long time mine was actually grilled to the medium rare I ordered. In fact, all the steaks came out well, which is a pretty big accomplishment. We had a good time with my parents, and we got home in time for the wife to go to a game and for me to have a cigar.

The wife said she'd come home early, because we had plans to meet some friends out for a few drinks. In fact, we were seeing A (the girl I used to work with and had a crush on) and meeting her boyfriend for the first time. A few other people were there, and we wound up having a pretty decent time. I was kind of let down because L had talked about coming down to stay with us Saturday and going out with us, but she called later to say she couldn't make it. Still, it was a nice evening with some friends so I can't complain.

We were in bed early again, but we both were just too tired for any play and fell right to sleep.

Sunday we used the suite at the ball park that the wife won earlier in the year, and L and L's ex FiL were there. Some other people were supposed to come as it was going to kind of be a birthday party for me, but they all wound up not making it for various reasons. Such is how it goes when I try to host any kind of party; I get vague "maybes" and then the day of everyone has some excuse not to come. It's starting to give me a complex!

I'll write more about Sunday in detail later.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. Sorry I didn't make the party but, well, it is a thousand miles or so. Maybe next year.

    Enjoy your Monday off. I'm back to the grind this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My invite got lost in the mail. :( But Happy Birthday anyway!

    ReplyDelete