Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Weekend Update

I apologize for the weekend update being late (did you miss it?) I was off yesterday, so technically my weekend wasn't over. But I still would have written the update except that the wife was off too. We had to drive to West Virginia to get her biometrics done for her green card extension. Six total hours driving, $57 in gas, $12 in toll booths, and both of us burning a vacation day, for 12 minutes of waiting and 7 minutes of actual fingerprinting and picture taking. A local police station could have done the exact same thing much more conveniently for us.

As for the rest of the weekend, Friday we stayed in and watched TV. We did our normal chores on Saturday while I waited to find out what L was going to do. She and B took her daughter to college and helped her move in, then B went to look in on a cousin who was in the hospital in a town near the college. L had talked about wanting to sneak over to the FiL's little house (he was out of town on a trip) and packing up her things in preparation next weekend for the final move from B to S, so the wife and I were ready to do that. Then L decided she didn't want to, because it felt disrespectful to the FiL, and wanted me to talk to him sometime this coming week and explain what L was going to do and why (but not that she was moving in with S.)

Really, if L had a decent paying job in the area and could afford it, she'd much rather move into her own place around here and just date S, I think. But her hands are kind of tied by circumstances (many of which she caused herself), and she really is determined to make it work this time. And I want her too; I know that when she's not panicking and bolting from him, she really is happier with S. At best she tolerates B, but is never really happy with him. Maybe long ago before all this shit started she was able to be content, but that's long gone.

Anyway, L came over and we took her to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. She and I had a couple beers since the wife was going to be driving, and L decided she was going to stay the night with us rather than go home and face more yelling and screaming with a drunken B. She was worried that he'd be mad about it, but he's already told her a number of times that he can't wait for her to leave (though he didn't know her imminent plans) so it didn't seem like it would be a big deal.

We got home and L and I sat outside having a few more beers while I smoked a cigar. The wife had to run out for a bit and then the niece left, so it was just her and me. We were joking around about things in general when one of her girlfriends called. While talking to her, L started rubbing her leg against mine (we were sitting opposite each other in the lawn chairs, but close enough for contact.) I thought she was just distracted, but I took her foot in my hand and rubbed it and her calf until she was done talking.

We continued to talk and I let her foot go. A few minutes later she was using her toe to try to move my shorts leg around, saying "I can't see anything!" I laughed and pulled my shorts and underwear up and aside just enough to show the tip of my cock to her, and her eyes brightened. I told her I can't see anything either, and after a quick glance around she pulled hers aside to show me her pussy. I then showed her my now much bigger, harder cock, which again got an appreciative look.

B had already started in with his shit, saying he knew she wasn't with me and the wife, and that she was with S. He'd done that last weekend, when she really was with S (saying she was with us.) But he wasn't saying it like he really thought she was; he was just trying to stir up shit. Even after I sent him a text saying she was with me, and even sending him a time-stamped picture of her petting our girl dog, he kept up his shit with her.

Talking to me, L said (as if she were talking to him) "No, B, the only man around her I could sleep with would be my brother, and I'm not doing that!" We both chuckled then she added "Unless we can get [the wife] out of here." I reminded her that the wife would be working the next day, and the niece is leaving tonight and won't be back until late tomorrow, and we both made the "interesting" face. "Oh," she said. "Well, we'll see what happens then!"

While we continued to talk about a lot of things, including last Monday and how much fun that had been, B kept on and on with his texts. L started getting really pissed, then B sent me a reply to saying that L was indeed with us. He said he was going to have L legally evicted on Monday, then she'd have 30 days to move out. I figured since L was planning to move the next week anyway that wasn't a big deal, and was most likely a bluff anyway, but L got pissed. She doesn't like being forced to do something, even if it works into the plans she had all along anyway. Or maybe it's more about the intensity of her feelings for B and how much she can hate him, and she doesn't want to allow him to get the upper hand. Either way, she started going off on him (via text.)

She told me I needed to step up like a big brother and "get stern with him." What the fuck I'm supposed to be able to do 90 minutes away via text I don't know, but what the hell, I let myself get involved. I acted angry with B (and after a while it wasn't really an act) and tried to make him see reason. I said (L directed much of it) that she would be leaving once she got her shit together here locally, and he should just chill until she was ready to go. She was also sending him texts, of the "You aren't going to tell me what to do" variety, until finally he told her he was "slinging" her shit outside right then.

L started really getting agitated about that; the thought of her own possessions being outside was bad enough, but her biggest concern is a bunch of mementos from her daughter growing up, and she was imagining that being strewn about out in the yard. She was close to jumping in her car and going there, but I was able to calm her down. I pointed out that he most likely wasn't throwing anything out, because that would be a lot of work for someone already as drunk as he was (which turned out to be true.) They continued bitching back and forth, and I was still trying to be the voice of reason for both of them. We went inside and I made us all some drinks while we watched TV.

We were all tired, and the wife had to work the next morning, so we all headed to bed. While the wife was in the bathroom, I asked L if she needed anything. She said she was fine, and nonchalantly lifted her t-shirt to show me her boobs while we continued talking for the wife's benefit. If I'd been close enough I would have grabbed them, but I wasn't.

The wife finished up, then L, then me. When I came out, L was already in her room and the wife was in our room. L called me into the room and showed me the last text B had sent, saying he was putting all her stuff outside. She said I had to talk to him, so I tried calling. He kicked me to voice mail so I texted again, saying leave her stuff alone, and that he was acting childish. He sent back that I wasn't helping any, and that he was putting it all out at 6 the next morning. That confirmed that he hadn't put anything else out, but by the time I got that information L was already asleep.

I considered going into her room and telling her that, but didn't want to wake her (and was frankly half-excited and half-worried what I'd do sitting beside her on her bed while the wife was asleep in the next room.) Instead, I made a plan that I would tell L about the next morning, and slept fitfully myself.

I'll finish this up later, explaining what happened the next day (Sunday.)

1 comment:

  1. Jesus. It's amazing how people who once loved one another can turn so angry against each other. But we see it all the time.

    ReplyDelete