Tuesday, August 20, 2013

All About Sunday

In Monday’s weekend update, I didn’t have time that morning to go into details about Sunday, and I wasn’t sure at the time how much detail was really necessary. Things were left kind of hanging Sunday, and I wasn’t sure what Monday would bring.

I was disappointed Saturday because L had planned to come up for my birthday, but bailed at the last minute. I wasn’t surprised; I knew she was going to be with S, the boyfriend, for most of the day, and I honestly expected the text that I eventually got saying she wasn’t going to be able to make it. She did ask for the wife and I to cover for her and say she was with us, in case anyone asked. That made the wife mad, because although she now understands (like I do) that B and L just can’t make it together, and that it’s becoming dangerous, she doesn’t like feeling like L is using us. I kind of agreed with her but, you know, fuck it, right?

Sunday morning L got into town and first went by the ex FiL to take him shopping, then got to the house around noon. The wife and the ex FiL were going to the season ticket holder picnic, and we were going to follow later to catch the game from the suite the wife won. The wife left, and the niece was home but in her room, so L and I got to talk alone(ish) for the first time in a long while. We had to be quiet, of course, but we did talk.

It started with her talking about how happy she is to know she’s leaving B for good this time (insert eye roll here), then on to how sore she was because of all the sex she and S had the day before, and though it doesn’t bother me as much as it used to, I still jokingly said “TMI!” She laughed, but I could also tell that she was a little hurt because she said she needed to have someone to talk to. I admitted that it didn’t really bother me that much, and that I only said it because she’d hurt my feelings some months ago when she snapped at me for asking for details about something else. She apologized and said it’s just her changing moods. It kind of cleared the air, and set the tone for the rest of the conversation.

We talked about her and S, and how she’s planning to try harder to get past her hang-ups (which we also talked about), and I gave some brotherly advice on how she and he both can work on things together. I said it wasn’t about one or the other changing, but about meeting each other half-way and communicating. She agreed, but also stressed that she has tried, but S has (she says) ADHD and that makes it more difficult. But she “loves” him and wants to make things work. Honestly, I want things to work as well; I don’t like her being with B anymore, and for all his faults, S has never head-butted L and left her with a bloody nose or given her a black eye (another tidbit I learned Sunday.)

L asked how the night before had gone, when the wife and I went to meet A and her boyfriend. I showed L a picture of A’s bf, and L said that I’m much better looking. I agreed (jokingly) but said he seems nice enough and I hope he treats A well. She knows I’ve had a crush on A, and asked if I was jealous. I told her honestly that I wasn’t, and that I was over that with A. She’s a friend, but I think she made it pretty clear that there could be nothing between us because of the wife.

L then asked if I had anyone else on the side, and though I tried to laugh it off I started blushing. She said “I saw the email account, so I know there’s something going on. Tell me!” So I admitted that I had a lady friend, and that we’d gotten together a few times. L was hurt that I hadn’t told her before then, and I explained it was because this was the first face-to-face conversation we’ve had alone in a long time. She agreed that she wouldn’t have wanted to find out via text, and was mollified by that explanation.

She asked if I had any pictures, and I answered (truthfully) yes, but that I couldn’t show them because I’d promised.  But I said I’d show her some I took to send (not telling her that some were for a guy) and she agreed, saying she really just wanted to see my dick anyway. If the niece hadn’t been home, I would have “jokingly” suggested that she could see it live. Instead, I pulled up a couple pictures, including the one I use on the blog here, and she said “Damn! I’d forgotten how nice that is!”

We talked a little more, until the niece came out and said she was going to head out and meet us at the park later. I ran downstairs to the basement for something, and when I got back up L called out that she was in the bathroom. I saw the door was open, and knew that was an invitation to stand by and watch. I don’t get anything out of watching a girl pee, but the point of this is that I can see her with her pants down, and is one of the things we’d tease each other with when we were alone together. She'd watch me pee just to see my dick.We talked until she was done, and had cleaned up, and she stood and turned towards me, pulling her pants up. She laughed like she was embarrassed and said “Stop looking at me!” But I knew she didn’t mean it, because she was taking her time getting everything pulled up. I smiled and said “You know I always like to look.” She laughed, and said “My pussy is all puffy, and I smell like sex!” She walked into the spare room and found a bottle of body spray the wife keeps there, and undid her pants to spray around the area. Honestly, I didn’t notice any “wrong” odors, but maybe she just wanted an excuse to pull her pants down for me again.

She saw me pointedly staring at her crotch as she closed her pants. “Maybe your pussy needs a massage,” I suggested, laughing. She said “Ha ha. But do you want to look at it?” At this point we were both being playful but dead serious, if you know what I mean. I nodded, and she pulled her pants and panties down and lay back on the bed, drawing her knees up. I stepped forward and she said “No touching!” I knew she meant it this time, so I just got closer, keeping my hands to myself, and looked. She asked if the lips looked swollen, and I said no. But honestly, my head was swimming at this point and I was only half following the conversation.

She stood up, putting herself back together, and I said “Do you want to see my cock?” She said “No, well okay, just for a minute.” I unzipped and pulled my dick out, which was already hard and getting harder. She stepped closer and reach out and took me in hand, giving me a few tugs. She stopped and said “Now put it away!” I looked down at how big it was and said “I don’t think I can right now.”

She said “I’ll flick it on the head and make it go down!” She sounded like she was just joking, but with L you never know. I said “You can flick it with your tongue.” She looked in my eyes with a look I know all too well. “Go ahead,” I said, hoarsely.

“I shouldn’t,” she said. But she bent down and took me in her mouth, causing me to groan loudly. She sucked me deeply for ten seconds, at most, which was almost enough to make me cum, then stood up and said “That’s enough. We’re going to hell if there is one, you know.”

I said I might have to jack off to get my cock back in my pants, and she rolled her eyes and said “Go ahead, but make it quick.” I asked if she wanted to watch, and she hesitated just a second before saying “should I?” I knew that meant she really wanted to, but didn’t want to take responsibility for it. But something happened, and the moment passed. I laughed and said “Maybe later,” and stuffed myself back in my pants. It hurt, literally and figuratively, to put it away without relief, but I was very happy.

To wind it up, we went to the game and enjoyed the suite for about five innings. It was a double header because of the previous night’s game being rained out, so when we left the wife stayed to watch the rest. She was happy that we'd stayed as long as we did, but I think she was glad we left too, so that she could concentrate on the game.We took the FiL home, and headed back over to the house. I knew nothing more physically would happen; it was something that had its moment earlier, but now we were in a different place. Plus, the niece was going to be home in a few minutes, so…

We sat outside for an hour or so, continuing our conversation from earlier. For the first time in a while, we were both able to make references to each other when comparing our respective on-going sex lives, and it came as easy and natural as it ever did. I even remarked that it felt good to be able to talk about what we’d had, and to know that it was something she’d enjoyed and appreciated. She agreed, and all was right with the world. Then it was time for her to be heading home, so we made sure she had everything and I walked her to her car. We hugged chastely, as brothers and sisters should, and she drove off.

Before she left, we made plans for her to come by in the morning. She had a job interview Monday afternoon, but wanted to leave the house at her normal work time so she didn’t have to tell B about it. She knew that would cause more drama if he knew she was looking for work back here. He’s said in the past week that he wants her out as soon as her daughter has moved out to go to college, but she is still worried (and rightly so, I think) that bringing it up openly would just start more fighting.

The wife and the niece would both be at work, and I already had the day scheduled off. And because of the circumstances, the wife knew that L would be coming over and was okay with it. I didn’t know what would happen, but no matter what I was definitely looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment