Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Vacation Trip (Expanded)

We left for Pigeon Forge, TN on Saturday morning; we wanted to go on Friday, but the wife couldn’t get the day off. As it happens, it’s probably a good thing because we would have spent another night in a terrible hotel. We did have a really good time on the trip, but this was truly one of the worst hotel experiences I’ve had. And it’s not just me being negative; I talked to a few of my fellow lodgers and all of them had the same problems we did. I made the mistake of booking a room based solely on price and didn’t read the reviews that would have steered me away from it.

(I won’t go into the details about how bad the hotel was, but if you’re going to make a trip to PF in the near future and want a full review, email me privately.)

I won’t go into a detailed account of the whole trip (I started to, but it was getting boring even to me) but I do want to hit some of the highlights. There wasn’t a lot of traffic on the interstate, but we did pass the occasional truck. I jokingly dared the wife to flash a trucker as we drove by, and (as I expected) she flat out said ‘No!’ A few minutes later as we approached another truck, I again dared her to flash the driver, saying that he’d been on the road a long time and would appreciate a little something to get his blood going.

Of course she said ‘no’ again, but she kind of laughed and didn’t act annoyed by me asking so I figured I could get away with it a little longer. As we drove I told her (quite honestly) that I liked the thought of showing her off to others. I didn’t say that I also like the thought of her loosening up a little and getting a little wild (but in a safe way) but that’s the biggest draw for me.

As we approached the next truck, I again suggested flashing the driver, and this time she said “What do I get for it?” I offered to let her get a box of baseball cards she gets every once in a while (they’re $20) and she said she’d have to get at least two boxes. We started negotiating and continued even after passing the truck in question (I figured there would be a lot more so didn’t panic.) I was so horny just at the fact that she was negotiating! (The truth is, and I think she knows this, as long as we have the money she can get baseball cards pretty much whenever she wants.)

We passed two more trucks while we talked about what she would get if she flashed them, and I was getting more and more excited. Finally, when no other vehicle was near, she said “I’ll flash you, but not anybody else.” And with that, she pulled up her shirt and bra and let me play with them for a few seconds. Her nipples were pretty hard, so I think the idea excited her too.

We finally got to the room and settled back to relax before heading out to a ball game. I thought I’d take a nap, but the wife subtly let me know she had other ideas by pulling down my underwear and taking me in her mouth. I was still horny from earlier, and within just a few seconds I was rock hard! I told her I was close and wanted to fuck, but she kept sucking and licking me. She had a towel at the ready, so I expected her to bring me to the edge then catch my cum in it, but when I groaned she kept going and allowed me the rare “cum in mouth” experience!

Later, we went to the ballgame and had a pretty good time. She got all the autographs she needed and it was her suggestion to leave early (about 8) so we could get some dinner. By the time we got back to the room, we were both tired and a little buzzed (she had a drink at dinner, and we picked up some beer to have in the room) so we fell asleep.

Sunday we were planning to go to Dollywood, the big theme park they have there. However, we decided Saturday night to save the money we’d spend there and see some of the other sites. We definitely made the right decision, because we spent the day in Gatlinburg without being on any particular schedule. We took advantage of the “park and ride” so that we wouldn’t have to fight for parking, and so that we could both enjoy the wine and moonshine tasting. Between the tastings and having a daiquiri at lunch, we kept a good buzz going for most of the day as we walked and shopped but it still had worn off by the time we got back to the car that afternoon.

We went to the hotel to unwind a bit, and I thought we’d have sex but we were both too worn out. We had a short nap before heading out to see some more of the PF sites and grab a late dinner. We planned to get an early start home the next day because our local baseball team had a day game she wanted to go to, so we went back to the hotel relatively early (around 10:30.) She was asleep by 11:00, and I stayed up reading for another 20 minutes or so.

We were on the road by 7 a.m. Monday, and got ahead of all the traffic heading out. Once on the interstate, I brought up the idea of flashing a trucker again, and again we talked about what she would get for it. We never reached an actual agreement, so I let the matter drop. We passed a few trucks, and each time as we approached I was hoping she’d just say “fuck it” and whip them out. I think she knew this, because each time she’d shift around or make some kind of movement, but she never did anything.

Finally, again when there weren’t any other vehicles near, she flashed me and let me play with her boobs a few seconds before putting them away. She repeated what she’d said Saturday, that she would flash me but not anybody else. Knowing the kind of person she is, and how shy she can be, I doubt it would ever happen. But I’ll keep asking on longish trips when we’re well away from home, and maybe someday she’ll surprise me.

So  we had a good vacation, and a great time together. When we were at lunch on Sunday I said something sweet and loving about spending time with her, and she cried a little (keep in mind we were both rocking a good buzz at this point, though.) We ate too much, and spent too much money, but it was worth it and hopefully we can do it again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time in Pigeon Forge! Fun vacation!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...she kept going and allowed me the rare “cum in mouth” experience!

    You know, if we lived closer together that experience wouldn't be so rare!

    I'm not sure why the whole flashing truckers thing is such a turn on for us guys but I love the same thing. We've only had one experience where my wife agreed to it and that was years ago. On a recent road trip, she actually brought the idea up but never actually flashed any truckers, but did flash me several times. Boobs are fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, James, you know how it would go. We'd meet up a few times, I'd blow you, you'd blow me. After awhile I'd come around and ask if you had time for a "meeting" in a private room, but more and more you'd be too busy. Then you'd have an existential crisis and write a blog post about how the thrill of the chase is gone... it'd be a whole thing. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Dammit! You know me too well.

      Delete