Friday, May 16, 2014

Joke of the Week

This is an old joke and I've heard several variations over the years, but it always makes me laugh.

A little old lady goes to the bank with $10,000 in cash and says that she would like to deposit it into an account. The male banker asks her where in the world she got $10,000. "Oh, I'm just really good at making bets," says the old lady.

"Really, you made all this money from betting?" asks the banker.

"Yep," said the old lady. "I'll make a bet with you just to prove it. I will bet you $5,000 that your balls are square."

The banker laughs nervously, embarrassed by the impropriety displayed by the old woman. "No ma'am, my... uh, testicles are not square."

"Oh yes, I bet you your balls are square. Tell you what, I'll leave and come back tomorrow after you've had time to go home and check for yourself."

The banker thinks to himself that this woman is clearly nuts, but thinks this is quite an easy way to make $5,000 since he is certain his balls are not square.

The next day the old woman shows up with another man, who she explains is a lawyer who will verify the outcome of the bet. The banker agrees to this, knowing he can't possibly lose.

"Okay, sonny, drop your pants and I'll inspect your balls," says the old woman. The banker does this and the old woman closely examines the banker's balls.

"Well, it looks like you were right, they are not square!" says the old woman, and counts out $5000 cash. As she does this, the lawyer starts crying.

"What's with him?" The banker asks.

"Oh, I bet him $20,000 I'd have your pants down and your balls in my hands by the time we left."

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, an oldie but a goody. And a new twist on it this time.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sir..... are awesome. (Have a great weekend!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved that and the numerous variations people come up with.

    ReplyDelete