Friday, May 2, 2014

Joke of the Week

The taxation office suspected a fishing boat owner wasn't paying proper wages to his deckhand and sent an auditor to investigate him.

Auditor: "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them."

Boat Owner: "Well, there's Clarence, my deckhand; he's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $1,000 a week plus free room and board. Then there's the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle Vodka and a dozen PBRs every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally."

Auditor: "That's the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one."

Boat Owner: "That'll be me. What do you want to know?"

As a former business owner (co-owner) I can attest to the wages and the mentally challenged part.

I have one more quick joke; I read this one this morning and thought it was cute.

Two deer walk out of a bar after a long night.

"Girl, that was insane!" exclaimed the first deer.

"I know!" agreed the second deer. "I must have blown 40 bucks!"

2 comments:

  1. The first one took me a minute but then I laughed out loud. Very funny. The 2nd one was cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one, and can relate to the first one too.

    ReplyDelete