Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend Update

Happy Monday, everyone. I hope your weekend was enjoyable. We had mostly a quiet one, and the only real notable thing was L coming into town. Last week was her birthday, and the wife and I wanted to drive down and take her out to eat in her area. But she had some things to do here, so we met her at a local place here and bought her lunch. We had a good time, and laughed a lot (as usual), but all too soon she was ready to head on out.

I really miss the days early on when we’d drive down early on Saturday and stay until late on Sunday, but I think those days are long gone. I don’t like being around B that much, and I think L doesn’t like being around the wife either. Plus, L is still very depressed about S’s death, and about her miserable situation being with B when she doesn’t really want to be. As jealous/envious as I am of TOG, and as much as I wouldn’t want her to move all the way to Utah or Colorado, if she could be truly happy with him I would be okay with it.

Well, enough of that. I finally got some action Saturday morning. I knew her “maybe tonight” on Friday morning was an empty promise, and sure enough by the time we went to bed she was “too tired” again. But Saturday morning when I woke her up, she pulled me down to her and wanted me to get back in bed and snuggle. She had to pee first, so I lay down and kept the bed warm until she returned. We played around a little, then she went under the cover to suck my cock. I was rock hard and really enjoying it, but I also wanted to fuck her. She came back up and we kissed some, then she said “let me just finish you off” and went back under the covers. I almost protested, but she’s pretty good at giving head so I figured if that’s what she wants…

It didn’t take long, and just when I was ready to cum to pulled off and pumped my cum out onto a towel (we keep them handy just for these occasions.) We snuggled and I offered to get her vibrator out, but at first she said she didn’t need it. After a few minutes she changed her mind, though, so we took care of her too.

Sunday afternoon, while the niece was still out, we played around again. I was deep in her while she used her vibrator until she came. Then I fucked her for about 10 minutes, but just wasn’t able to get off. Okay, the truth is earlier in the morning I’d jerked off thinking about my “date” this evening with Simplicity, so I wasn’t in desperate need to cum. I probably could have if I’d worked at it, but the wife said it was okay (she’d gotten hers already, after all.) So everyone was happy, and I’m really looking forward to this evening! (More on thattomorrow, though.)

Otherwise, I enjoyed the outcome of the football games yesterday; anytime the Patriots lose it’s a good day as far as I’m concerned. And though I didn’t have a dog in the fight between the 49ers and the Seahawks, I found myself rooting for the ‘Hawks there at the end of the game. So I think the Super Bowl match up of Denver vs. Seattle will be a good one, though the Seahawks might find it tougher to win without their “12th man” crowd.

So that’s it for my weekend; how was yours?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Patriots. Just don't like 'em. Ditto with SF and Seattle - didn't really care but in all honesty, I thought there were so many horrendous calls against SF that I was really hoping they could win it. I thought it was an entertaining game. That's 12th Man thing is owned by the Texas A&M Aggies, and Seattle pays them $5K a year to license the term. I just don't think the crowd had as big an impact as they expected. Either way, I'll be routing for the Broncos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so what rock have I been living under? You and Simplicity? Cool. I just read her post and sounds like you had a wonderful time. Good to hear it.

    And I'm happy with the Super Bowl match up. My ex loves the Broncos so I do too (i still like her) and my co-worker would have snarled for a month if the Seahawks had lost, so the whole office is happy they won.

    ReplyDelete