Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Room 102 - So, We Meet Again

With my post-migraine hangover, and the more-than-usual moodiness that goes with it, I’m just not in the right frame of mind to write in detail about my night with Simplicity. It was wonderful though, and very hot, and I can’t wait until I feel well enough to look at the pictures I took.

Besides which, there’s not really a lot I could add to what <a href="http://simplensexy.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-now-familiar-road.html?m=1&zx=da9659db22bdb6c5">Simplicity herself wrote</a>. I love how she losses herself in the moment and lets her passion take over. She’s so responsive to my fingers and tongue and cock, and really makes me feel like I have a clue what I’m doing! And she gives pretty darned good head on top of all that!

All things considered, I hate that I got a migraine, but I’m glad it happened after we were done. I wish I could write more energetically about last night, but for now this is the best I can do.

1 comment: