Friday, January 17, 2014

FFF - Fresh Awakening - 1/17


Word Limit: 300
Bonus Words: +100 if you tell us your opinion on ObamaCare.
Required Phrase: "First, do no harm"
Forbidden Concept: Don't make it about blue balls.
Extra Credit: Throw some medical mumbo jumbo in there.
Paul startled awake, breathing hard. The details of the nightmare faded too quickly, but he shook from the remembered fear. Karen was snoring softly in a chair beside his bed, which he suddenly realized was a hospital bed.

As his head cleared, memories started trickling in; he and Karen at the restaurant, deciding to walk home instead of taking a cab, getting jumped. Paul had tried to give the guy his wallet, but he’d stumbled stepping forward and… that was pretty much all he remembered waking up.

Karen’s eyes fluttered then opened as he watched her. She smiled sleepily and said “Hey, there’s my baby. How do you feel?”

“I have a bad headache,” he answered. “What happened? Did that asshole get my wallet? Everything is blank after I tripped.”

“No, he didn’t take it. He hit you over the head with something and knocked you out. I started screaming and he ran off, and then you went into some kind of seizure and started moaning about fire and bloody feet. The ambulance came and we brought you here.”

“Christ, Karen,” Paul sighed. “This is going to cost a fortune, even with Obamacare!”

“What else could I do, Paul? I was scared!” Tears came to her eyes as she remembered the scene.

“Oh baby, I know; I’m not blaming you. I just wish the ACA had lived up to its potential. Maybe we wouldn’t be in this mess. ‘First, do no harm’ my ass! Hospitals are vultures!”

They sat quietly for a few minutes considering their predicament and what they could do about it. Finally, Karen looked at Paul with a smile.

“You look awful cute in the hospital gown, sweetie,” she said, as she put her hand on his knee and slid it slowly up his thigh, under the gown. “Oh, someone else is regaining consciousness!”

Paul leered at her and pulled her onto the bed with him, sitting her on his lap. She hadn’t worn panties under her skirt, and for that he was very grateful. They kissed while he dipped his finger in her pussy, spreading her moisture around her clit. She groaned and squeezed his cock, almost making him cum with her hand.

Paul was released the next day, a little sore for his troubles, but still grinning broadly despite the large medical bill looming over them. The dream was forgotten, like ashes in the wind.
------------------
400 words on the nose. I took the bonus words because I clumsily tried to express my views of Obamacare (aka ACA), which is: we have needed healthcare reform for a long time in this country. I know there are a lot of problems with the ACA as it stands, and some well-deserved criticisms, but at least it's a start. Hopefully both sides will work together... no, I can't even finish that sentence. I think American politics has long passed the point where anything useful can get done. 

Anyway, get on over to Tom's site to see the other fantastic entries this week.

7 comments:

  1. Perfect great way to tie in aca. Very sweet . Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it! And I agree, as flawed as the ACA is, there's no way this Congress is fixing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy, but he got some great medicine! Loved the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take! Way to make last week's nightmare fade away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she's got the right approach, replace bad memories with good ones and reward her guy for trying to help. :-) And, as for American politics, the less they do the better since they do so little of value.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take this week. She has the right remedy for an aching head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could get that kind of health care! Great take Rob! So fun FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete