Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Return to "Normalcy"

As I alluded to yesterday, L is messing around with TOG again. When he’s “in the area” he’s still several hours away, so they haven’t been able to meet up for sex, but they’ve texted, exchanged pictures, and she even got on Skype with him from her phone while at work last week. (She said she was in the bathroom stall giving him a little show, and I have to admit that I’m jealous that she hasn’t done that for me.) They talked about finding a way to meet somewhere half-way between them this past Saturday, but he bailed out Friday saying he couldn’t make it. L didn’t say it directly, but I get the feeling that if he hadn’t bailed out, she might have.

I offered to send her one of my pictures, just for comparison’s sake, and she surprised me by responding “Yes! Send pics!!” I sent her two recent ones (well, back last October, but they are the most recent ones) and she made the appropriate ego-satisfying comments. I told her I’d love to see what she’s sent him, but she says she deletes the pictures as soon as she sends them, but that she would keep me in mind the next time. We also teased about how we needed some “alone time” together, and soon! There’s really no good way for that to happen in the near future, but it’s (currently) on her mind at least; that’s good enough for me!

Later that evening she texted me, asking about how to send a video she’d made. She tried sending to me and to TOG, but it wouldn’t go either through email, text, or Skype. The wife was out with the niece so I was really hoping L would Skype with me, but she said she doesn’t like the way she looks on Skype and preferred to just do a video.

But she was freaking out because she wasn’t sure if the video was getting copied to different locations on her phone with all the different ways she was attempting to send it, and we’d already determined it was too long for normal means. She didn’t want to use and “cloud” based solutions because then the file is “out there” and in her mind anybody might see it. That’s not a real big danger, but it’s at least possible, so I worked with her trying to find a way. I told her if I had the file I could shrink it myself without too much problems, but that didn’t help us at the time.

Finally I told her to delete Skype from her phone until I could have time to set it up securely. When B took her back the last time she ran from S, he insisted she give him access to her phone, all passwords to her Facebook and email accounts, etc. so he could keep an eye on her. This of course makes L mad that she still has to do this now that S is dead, and that B should just trust her! I didn’t bother pointing out that the reason it’s making her mad now is because she’s messing around, which is exactly what B is concerned about.

Anywho, she wound up deleting Skype and the video because she didn’t want to take any chances. I told her she would have to make shorter videos for the time being until we could figure out something, and the next morning that’s exactly what she did. And she sent it to me! Wow, was it hot! It’s my go-to now for rubbing one out, that’s for sure! She said she’d make another one for us of her finishing, but so far she hasn’t done that; at least, not that I know of.

Wednesday, New Year’s Day, the wife and I drove down to visit with them (well, with her) for a few hours. While we were there I manufactured an excuse to look at her phone and installed Hide It Pro. I didn’t have time to configure it and show her how to use it (for hiding pictures and videos mainly) but in the week since then she’s been playing around with it and figured out a good bit of it on her own. The idea is that she can hide my pics (and I guess TOG’s too) and look at them when she wants, and if she makes a video that’s too large to send she can hide it until I can physically download it from her phone and resize it for her. We haven’t actually gotten around to doing that yet, but we’ll see how it works out.

TOG is only in the area (again, still several hours drive away) a few times a year; he lives in Utah and apparently just bought a condo in Colorado somewhere. L is desperate to get away from B for good, but she doesn’t have any money and the car she’s driving now is under his name, so she’d be screwed if she left. Unless she went right into another relationship, say with TOG.

 She has said she would go with him to Colorado if he asked (but not to Utah), and I think that would be an exceptionally bad idea. I don’t think she’d have any more luck being with him for more than a week at a time than she did with S. And considering TOG currently has a girlfriend that he would be cheating on if he and L did meet up, there’s no reason to think he would suddenly become a fan of monogamy if they got more serious. I made the mistake of trying to tell her that, and that he just didn’t strike me as someone who was looking for the same thing she was (based on what she’s said about him) and that upset her. She accused me of being jealous and not wanting her to be happy. O—kay.

So now I’m just sitting back, hoping for some pictures or videos and helping her keep her shenanigans as under wraps as possible. Meanwhile, I hope she’ll figure out on her own that TOG might be okay as an occasional fuck buddy, but he’s not going to be in her future, long-term plans.

2 comments:

  1. Considering L's propensity for cheating, she really should take a class on how to work her cell phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or at least work with me when I'm trying to help her! That could be a whole other post!

      Delete