Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Monday, y'all! This weekend was mostly slow, but with an undertone of excitement. I have a date tonight that's been on my mind, and keeping me hard, since Thursday.

Friday night, the wife and I went to our local watering hole to see the only local band I make an effort to go see. I've gotten to the stage in life where I don't really enjoy going to see bands anymore; if I'm going to drink with friends, I'd just as soon it be quiet enough so that we can talk and hear each other without screaming. But this band, made of of three guys I know through various means, is kick-ass and I really enjoy their shows. It also helps that they don't crank every amp up to 11.

They play classic rock stuff, as well as some country and blues but with a bit of oomph to it. We stayed for the first set, and I wanted to stay for more, but it was getting late (for us) so we came on home. The niece went with us, but a friend of hers picked her up from the bar, so it was just the wife and I when we got back home. We had another drink and went on back to bed.

Saturday the wife and I hopped on the bike and went for a nice ride while also picking up a few things, including a ribeye from the Fresh Market downtown. The last time I'd bought a ribeye steak it was from our local butcher, and I was disappointed because the meat was a lot more gristly than it should have been. In fact, it seemed like I was complaining about that the past three or four times I'd bought steak from there. I like to support the local Mom's and Pop's when I can, but I wanted to see if I could get better from a retail store. The meat cost a little more per pound, but it was a world of difference in quality! The ribeye came out almost perfect (though I need to be a little more bold with the seasoning next time), and I used some rice we had leftover from chinese takeout we'd had for lunch to mix with a bunch of broccoli as a side. All in all, a pretty good meal. 

We had margaritas later, using my favorite tequila, 1800. Normally I wouldn't use the high quality good stuff with a mix, but the wife wanted margaritas, and I wasn't about to drink a cheap tequila. And even with a fruity mix, you can really taste the difference between a 100% agave tequila and the blended crap. Of course it was so good that I had way more than I should have (plus a couple beers and a glass of wine with dinner) and felt a little rough when I woke up Sunday.

After I got my legs back under me Sunday morning, the wife and I went for another nice ride just for the joy of riding. It was the first weekend in quite a while that we didn't have more rain than sun, so we took advantage of it while we could. I really love when it's warm enough for shorts on the bike, because my favorite thing when we're riding is to reach behind me (when it's safe, of course) and get my hand under the wife's shorts leg and play with her pussy. She won't always let me do it, but when she does she gets really wet. If it's a nice, long stretch of mostly empty and straight rode, I can really get her worked up before she makes me stop (or I have to get back to concentrating on driving.)

For all the playing around we did this weekend, we never had sex. I got a nice start to a blowjob in the shower Saturday evening before dinner, but we got distracted and never followed up. And though the wife was hot on yesterday's ride, by the time we got home there were other things to do, and the niece was there, so we didn't finish anything then either. So all that means a certain someone is in for a time tonight!

So how was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had some great weather for that bike ride. I love to run my hands up my wifes shorts when we are driving but she will not normally let me unless it is dark. Cant wait to hear about your upcoming date.

    ReplyDelete