Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Room 105 - Part 2

The best part was having plenty of time, and privacy, to really get into the sex. I wasn’t getting eaten up by bugs, or worried about someone walking up on us, having to look out of the corner of my eye or listen for cars or footsteps. Outdoor sex is pretty cool, but sometimes you want to not worry about all those things, and just fuck!

After getting undressed and getting on the bed, the first thing I really wanted to do was go down on Simplicity. It took quite a bit of willpower to avoid diving right in, as I wanted to build up the moment first. I played with her pussy, which was soaked, and flicked her clit while we kissed and I sucked on her nipples. (Not at the same time; I alternated between kissing and sucking on nipples.) I kissed my way down her body, pushed her legs back and apart, and stared at her pretty little box. It was so wet and shiny!

I licked her long and slow the first time, and she shuddered and moaned. She’s so responsive, and it’s really an ego boost to know she was writhing beneath me because of what I was doing. I continued licking her, focusing more and more on her clit, and put first one then two fingers into her. Her moans and thrashing increased, and when I sucked her clit into my mouth she came hard. I continued licking her, gently, then rose up and positioned my cock at her entrance. It was a snug fit, but I slid in easily because of her wetness.

She wrapped her legs around me as I ground into her, slowly fucking in and out. I grabbed her legs and pushed them back, raising her ass in the air so I could get better access. I drove in deep, and she moaned and growled for me to fuck her. I kept changing the tempo, first hard then easy, fast then slow. When it was feeling too good, I pulled out of her and went back to eating her pussy, coaxing another orgasm out of her.

We rested briefly, then I started fingering her again. I rolled onto my side so we could 69, and the feeling of her mouth on my cock was exquisite! After a few minutes I wanted back on top of her, and my cock found its own way into her pussy and sunk deep. There was no grace or strategy this time; we were fucking! I slammed into her, rocking her back and forth with my thrusts and enjoying the view of her tits bouncing with her. She grunted and moaned, and told me to cum for her, and with a few more thrusts I did! I groaned loudly as I squirted into her, relishing the feeling of her pussy clenching on my cock. When I finally pulled out, it was a mess, but in a good way.

As I mentioned earlier, we cleaned up and ate some pizza, snuggling and kissing as we ate. We talked, and watched whatever was on TV (Battleship, I think), but somehow my hands found their way to her tits. I tweaked and pulled on her nipples, eliciting more gasps and sighs, then reached between her legs to play with her pussy and clit some more. I didn’t know if I would be able to get another erection, but my fingers and tongue are always hard (but gentle, I hope.)

We lay back on the bed, and I continued to play and stroke as we kissed. At some point we lost count of the number of times she came, but it no longer mattered. Finally, she’d had enough (for the moment) and rolled me on my back, saying “your turn!” She licked and stroked and sucked my cock, and I loved knowing she tasted her juices mixed with my own. So soon after coming I couldn’t get fully erect (hey, I’m not a kid anymore), but she got me hard enough to fuck her again.

I rolled her on her back and entered her again, slowly pushing in and pulling out while twiddling her clit. I lightly brushed my finger against her butt hole, and gently pressed in a bit. She came again and we lay back to rest for a few minutes, snuggling and petting. When I offered a massage, she gladly accepted.

I straddled her hips, my dick nestled between her cheeks, and rubbed her shoulders and neck. I worked my way down her back until I got to her ass, and pushed and kneaded her checks. My cock liked the view, and the sensations, and started to rise again. I moved up and down her back, concentrating on her shoulders and neck at one pass, then her ass again at the next. Then I lay down on her, pressing into her back, and nuzzled and kissed her neck. I worked my hands between her legs and brought her to another orgasm just slowly rubbing her.

She pushed me again on my back and went for my cock. She sucked and licked, and this time I responded a little more fully. She sucked and stroked me to almost full erection, and I could have easily cum from her attentions. But I wanted to fuck her again. I held nothing back as I pumped in and out; not slamming into her, but keeping up a rapid pace and plenty of contact on her clit. I came a second time, grunting and sweating, as she pulled me to her and kissed me deeply. It wasn’t as big a mess to clean up this time, thankfully.

Once again we lay back and snuggled while we talked quietly, kissing and laughing about our fucking. It was intense, but fun and light-hearted; the kind of sex you can gasp and sigh and chuckle and outright laugh during, and remember fondly for years after.

As one frog said to another, time’s fun when you’re having flies. Before long I had to think about getting back home, so we jumped in the shower to wash off.  It wouldn’t do for me to get home smelling like sweat and sex! Of course I couldn’t resist kissing and caressing Simplicity while we were both naked and wet, but we had to stop or I would never have gotten out of there. We got dressed and sat together a bit longer, and then I left.

Thank you for a wonderful night, Simplicity! We will definitely do that again sometime when circumstances allow!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this was a wonderful re-telling of our evening together. Thank you! It WAS a night i'll remember for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, you two are great together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was a wonderful re-telling of our evening together. Thank you! It WAS a night i'll remember for years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading both your blogs to get the fully detailed report! Rob, you get my vote for Stud of the Month!

    ReplyDelete