Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Update

Good morning, all. I apologize for the weekend update being (slightly) late today; time just wasn’t on my side this morning. But happy Monday nonetheless!

Saturday was the wife’s and my 23rd anniversary. It’s not one of the “big ones” so we didn’t make much of a deal out of it. The niece wasn’t home that morning, so when the wife woke up, we had some pretty good morning sex (my favorite kind.) Before I came, she told me to stop so she could blow me, and I got the rare “come in mouth” treat. (She spits afterwards, but I’m okay with that.) Then we broke out her favorite toy so she could get in on the action, and agreed it was a great start to the day. Later we went to our favorite Mexican joint for lunch because she was going to a game that evening. I had a nice nap after lunch, and a cigar that evening, and we had a few drinks when she got home.

Sunday was a different story altogether. When the wife went to an early game (4 p.m. on Sunday’s, so she left at 3) I headed out too. I told the wife I was going to work on the server at my old office (which is in fact something I do from time to time), but in reality I was meeting my LF, Simplicity, for a date. Of course we can’t really DATE date, because of the possibility of being seen by people I know (and more importantly, know the wife.) But we met at a somewhat remote location and she got in my car and we went for a drive on the Parkway.

It was a nice day, so it was hard to find any overlooks where we could have some privacy. The best ones were already taken by other people (probably also looking for privacy), but we were able to get a little time in alone to smooch and touch. Soon, a car would pull in so we’d have to stop, and if they stayed any length of time we’d just drive off looking for the next likely location. At one of these stops I was able to work my hand into the loose fitting leg of her short-shorts, and happily fingered her until she came.  But soon another car pulled up and we had to drive off again.

Finally, we found what looked to be a perfect spot. There was even a little clearing that was about 8 or 10 feet  below the level of the overlook lot, with a big tree (don’t ask me what type of tree; I’m no treeologist) in the center. No other cars were there, and I was confident we’d hear if one came up.

We walked down to the clearing and started kissing, and before long I had her shirt and bra up, massaging her boobs and sucking on her nipples between kisses. There’s something about being in “public” (however private it actually is) and exposed that makes me horny as hell! After a bit I pulled her to the tree, and putting it between us and the lot, I leaned against it and we continued making out.

I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts so I could get at her pussy again, and brought her to another orgasm. I pulled my cock out so she could play with me as well, and she kneeled down on the grown to suck and kiss it. She has a wonderfully skilled mouth, but it was very uncomfortable for her knees and she had to stop. When she stood up, we continued kissing and caressing with my cock out, her boobs exposed, and her shorts opened. I think we were both almost at the point of saying “fuck it” and lying down on the grass and getting to some serious fucking!

Then we heard a car horn! Hoping it was a car passing on the road out past the overlook, I slowly turned my head back and saw a couple about 100 yards off.  They were studiously looking off in another direction, but I realized that the guy must have given us a courtesy honk after seeing what we were doing. As calmly and surreptitiously as possible, we got Simplicity's tits covered and her pants buttoned up, then my cock stowed away. We stayed there a few more minutes to see if they were going to leave, but they seemed to want to get pictures of the scenery. Not wishing to be the scenery they got pictures of, we decided to scoot on out of there.

Unfortunately, we didn’t find anywhere else private enough after that, and it was getting time I had to get back to my other life, so I drove Simplicity back to her car. She apologized for my not getting relief, but I told her (and meant it) that I was just as happy getting her to cum. I’m only sorry I didn’t get a chance to lay her back and get in there to show her my tongue is as talented as (if not more so than) my fingers!

But I was still horny. Luckily, the wife was in the mood and we had a pretty good fuck before going to sleep. There’s one more game tonight before the team goes on the road for a week or so, and there’s a slight chance Simplicity and I will be able to get together for a few hours. I need to find someone in the area who will let me use their place for times like these!

So how was your weekend?

6 comments:

  1. That's sounds really nice rob. H and I used to fuck on this secluded cliff in Half Moon Bay. We always thought we were pretty safe, until the day two rock/mountain climbers literally climbed up the cliff behind us. Thank god I was on top and still wearing my shirt(kind of). I quickly pulled my shirt down, and just sat there, as the walked by. Nothing to do really. They were polite, and didn't say anything besides "hey".
    We used to fuck outsides A LOT. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so hot, mg! We could use more stories like that! With pictures, where available!

      Delete
    2. you always make me laugh, stories sure...no pics from those days, before iPhones silly. and it was embarassing enough.

      Delete
    3. Ah outdoor sex in public places. To be young again.

      Delete
    4. Goodgrief, you aren't that old JFB!!

      Delete

  2. Outdoor sex is the very best! Nothing better than eating pussy while outdoors (except maybe having your dick sucked). To have that thrill of knowing you can be caught but also having the feel of the fresh air on your naked parts is simply glorious. Loved you story Rob and also gave me a hardon.

    ReplyDelete