Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Too Early on a Tuesday Morning

I had another date last night with LF; I'd tell you about it, but Simplicity already did the work for me. It was fun and exciting, but ultimately a little frustrating not to be able to fuck this sexy woman! What the hell was that guy doing at our rest stop anyway? He could have picked any of the other ones to park, sit in front of his car, and act all emo in. Bah!

Still, it's fun to sneakily meet up, go driving, and try to coax her into taking off her shorts for the drive so I can play with her. So far she's been too shy, but next time maybe I'll take a six pack or bottle of wine and see if that will help. ;-)

My little baby girl, Blondie, had surgery yesterday to remove bladder stones. She's still drained this morning, and she looks so pitiful it tugs at my heart. I tried taking her and Joker for a walk this morning, but she peed once and was ready to come on back home. Joker didn't like coming home so quick, but what am I going to do, take him out again by himself after we've already come back home? Haha... no. (We got Joker first; otherwise, his name so would have been Dagwood!)

We've had Blondie for 9 1/2 years now, after getting her from an animal shelter the day after Penny Singleton died (which is how she got the name "Blondie".) She can go from cute and cuddly one minute to ditzy and highly annoying the next with her constant demand for attention. When she calms down and lays on the couch, she sits like a perfect little lady, with her paws crossed in front of her. She bends like a cat when she's laying out, seemingly without bones, but comes to attention quick if she hears something outside.

Oh, and she's terrified of hearing something outside. Wind, rain, unexplained bumps in the night, all send her skittering for the bathroom, and if she's really scared, the shower. We don't let her in our bedroom, but on the nights when I sleep in the spare room (to save the wife from my snoring), she immediately comes in and sleeps on the floor right beside me. She'll stay there all night, too; she's not bothered by a little snoring! (Though how a little wind sends her to the shower but she doesn't mind my snoring is a mystery to me.)

It's almost a relief to have her this calm for a short period, but I sure hope she shakes it off soon. I miss the goofball, knuckleheaded Blondie that annoys me so much.

2 comments: