Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Room 105 (Part 1)

I kept myself as busy at work as I could yesterday, and still the day drug on. Simplicity and I spent the morning sending texts back and forth about how excited we were, and teasing each other with what we were going to do to each other. She was too excited to even shop (I know, right?!), so finally gave up on that around 2:30. "I'm going to just go check in," she sent.

Finally it was quitting time for me. Simplicity texted me the room number (105) and I was heading up the road. It's a good 30 minutes from work to my house, but the hotel is off the exit before mine, so it didn't take as long. Traffic was no worse (and no better) than usual, but didn't slow me down. 

I got to the room, knocked, and she let me in. The pizza she'd ordered had already been delivered, and I wondered briefly if we would eat first, then she was in my arms. She felt good, and tasted good, and I was instantly hard. Can you believe that I was worried the whole day that, after all my big talk of how I'd really show her just how talented I can be, I wouldn't be able to perform for some reason? As it happens, it wasn't a problem!

We quickly had each others clothes in a pile on the floor, and then I was fingering and licking and sucking and fucking and licking and fingering her in a frenzy. I entered her for the second time and really started pounding, with her legs up on my shoulders, and she told me to cum for her. A part of me wanted to hold off, not wanting the feeling to end, but that was quickly drowned out by the part of me that wanted to CUM! And I did, with almost a roar, as she shuddered beneath me.

I got one of the washcloths so we could clean ourselves up a bit, and we snuggled naked as we ate some pizza.

More to cum; stay tuned.

1 comment: